September 2, 2014
by Michael Pascua, posted Apr 2nd 2010 3:03AM
(S07E11) In a 'Project Runway' first, not only do we have one quitter, we have two. In the first fifteen minutes, Maya realized that she's still too young to be ready to show for the finale. I found it weird because the show likes putting a mix of designers together, including people right out of school like Daniel Vosovic or Jillian Lewis. While Maya may have been using other designs as influence during the show, she would have had several months to find inspiration before the finale show. With that being said, I respect her decision and wish her the best.
The second quitter comes from one of the models. Valeria gets a high end gig. As a model, that is probably the best decision. She had moderate exposure on a television show, and managed to get a gig from a high end clientele. Take the money and run.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- TV's 25 Sexiest Women of the New Fall 2014 Season
- 'Under the Dome': 17 Shocking Moments from 'The Fall'
- Death Watch 2014: What Will Be the First New Fall Show to Get Cancelled?
- 'America's Next Top Model' Recap: Party String and a Cold Shower Spell Trouble
- 'Teen Wolf' Recap: What Will Scott Become?
- More From BuddyTV
- Scandal Season 4 Poster Warns There's 'No Looking Back' for Olivia
- Ratings: Dome Hits Low, Ninja Ticks Up, Mistresses Down Vs. Previous Finale
- TVLine Items: General Hospital Recasts Jason, OITNB Star Is Faking It & More
- The Walking Dead Season 5 Poster Declares: 'Hunt or Be Hunted'
- Fall TV Spectacular: Exclusive Scoop and Photos on 42 Returning Favorites!
- More From TVLine
- Justin Bieber Arrested During ATV Date With Selena Gomez, Charged With Assault
- Angelina Jolie Has the Most Unique Wedding Dress Ever
- Joan Rivers Remains on Life Support Says Daughter Melissa in New Statement
- Britney Spears Puts Cheating Ex on Blast During Las Vegas Show
- CeeLo Green Deletes Twitter Account After Rape Tweet
- More From ET