January 31, 2015
by Michael Pascua, posted Apr 2nd 2010 3:03AM
(S07E11) In a 'Project Runway' first, not only do we have one quitter, we have two. In the first fifteen minutes, Maya realized that she's still too young to be ready to show for the finale. I found it weird because the show likes putting a mix of designers together, including people right out of school like Daniel Vosovic or Jillian Lewis. While Maya may have been using other designs as influence during the show, she would have had several months to find inspiration before the finale show. With that being said, I respect her decision and wish her the best.
The second quitter comes from one of the models. Valeria gets a high end gig. As a model, that is probably the best decision. She had moderate exposure on a television show, and managed to get a gig from a high end clientele. Take the money and run.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Best 'Glee' Quotes from 'The Hurt Locker, Part 2'
- 'NCIS' Episode 12.14 Photos: A Case Causes Tony to Flashback to His Days in Military School
- 'Grey's Anatomy': The 15 Most Bizarre Medical Cases
- 'Reign' Episode 2.13 Photos: Will Mary and Francis Reunite at the Winter's Ease Feast?
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 5 Photos
- More From BuddyTV
- Pilots: CBS Adds David Shore/Bryan Cranston Drama, James Patterson Riff
- Pilots: ABC Orders Comedies About Johnny Knoxville, NBA Odd Couple, Genius Kids, Plus 4 Others
- Ground Floor Cancelled at TBS
- Glee Recap: Love in an Elevator
- Pilots: ABC Orders College Conspiracy, Modern Oil Boom Dramas, Others
- More From TVLine