So what did you do yesterday? I spent the entire Sunday watching detective movies on The Hallmark Channel. Of course, when I say "detective movies" it sounds like I was watching old film noir flicks from the 40s and 50s. Actually, I was watching Murder, She Wrote, Perry Mason movies, and Matlock.
Yes, I have the social life of a 70 year-old woman.
I've always been a sucker for these shows, going back to the NBC Mystery Movie and Columbo and McMillan and Wife. Those shows were probably better produced and written than the stuff you see on Hallmark Channel, but I think the new shows are quite entertaining and fun, and it's good to see favorite familiar faces on TV again: the McBride movies with John Larroquette, the Murder 101 movies with Dick Van Dyke, and the TV movie series I'd like to talk about, Jane Doe.
To put it simply, I'm worried about Jane Doe.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Best 'Scandal' Quotes from the Season 4 Winter Finale
- 'Castle' Episode 7.8 Photos: Esposito is Taken Hostage
- 'Sons of Anarchy' Episode 7.12 Photos: More Truths are Revealed
- 'Bones' Recap: Can Baby Seeley Heal The Jeffersonian?
- 'Arrow' Episode 3.8 Photos: The Flash Comes to Starling City
- More From BuddyTV
- The Simpsons Sneak Peek: Will Forte Brings the Infamous King Toot to Life
- Parenthood Recap: Past Imperfect
- How to Get Away With Murder Winter Finale Recap: And the Killer Is...
- Scandal Winter Finale Recap: Gone Girl
- Hart of Dixie Season 4 Trailer: Zoe Seduces Wade, Lemon Picks [Spoiler]
- More From TVLine
- Ryan Gosling Gets Restraining Order Against Woman Who Says She's His 'Twin Flame'
- Thousands Petition to Cancel '19 Kids and Counting' Claiming 'LGBTQ Fear Mongering'
- Bill Cosby Gets Small Standing Ovation at Comedy Show in Bahamas
- Britney Spears, Gwyneth Paltrow Read 'Mean Tweets'
- Robin Williams' Son Speaks Out for First Time Since Dad's Death
- More From ET