April 17, 2014
by Danny Gallagher, posted Jul 25th 2009 8:26PM
Even though TV Squad's very own John Scott Lewinski is fighting his way through hordes of overweight Rorschachs and pre-pubescent Chun Lis to get exclusive interviews and scoops on the newest TV news at the San Diego Comic Con, don't forget that our partners-in-crime from Cinematical are also there covering the latest flim-flam in film.
The movie side of the annual pop-culture cavalcade opened with one of the biggest names in the history of film and what could very well be one of the biggest names in the future of film. Director James Cameron screened a solid 25 minutes of his forthcoming sci-fi epic Avatar. Blogger Todd Gilchrist got a hint of the plot and special effects movie-goers can expect when the film hits theaters later this year and said it "promises to be both hugely entertaining and technically groundbreaking." Man, that's got me worried. That's what they also said about Titanic.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Glee' Episode 5.18 Photos: First Look at Guest Star Shirley MacLaine
- 'The Following' Season 2 Episode Photos
- 'The Vampire Diaries' Rankings: Who is the Biggest Villain?
- 'Star-Crossed' Episode 10 Photos: A Hurricane Blows Inside
- 'Hell's Kitchen' Recap: The Kitchen's Hot, The Chefs Are Cold
- More From BuddyTV
- Vampire Diaries Recap: Mad World
- Community Season Finale Recap: 'Idiots Won!'
- The CW Sets Summer Premiere Dates For Beauty and the Beast, Plus Five New Series
- TVLine Items: SVU to Bring Back B.D. Wong, CSI Alum Books Glee, Dick Wolf's New Gig and More
- Exclusive Tomorrow People Video: Leven Rambin Stirs Up Lair Discontent About the Savior
- More From TVLine