Gibson has reportedly remained close with the twins in the intervening years, and went to their 10th birthday party recently. "You only have to talk to that little girl to realize that she has this hunger for life and this enthusiasm and this joy," said Gibson.
- You may think that basing a movie on a parenting handbook called, Eat, Sleep, Poop is a bad idea, but Mean Girls was based on Queen Bees and Wannabees, which was basically a parenting handbook for older kids. And Mean Girls is awesome.
- We're in the middle of awards season now, and some critics think that Paul Rudd was overlooked for his contribution to the film, I Love You Man. Who do you think should have been on stage accepting an award?
- There is a large contingent of the moviegoing population who watched the new Sherlock Holmes and wished that Holmes and Watson took their relationship to the next level. They kind of get their wish in Billy Wilder's The Private Life of Sherlock Holmes.
- As a huge Veronica Mars and Kristen Bell fan, I want to believe that When In Rome is a good movie. However, the evidence suggests otherwise. You can read Cinematical's review of When In Rome, here.
- Is Edge of Darkness going to be Mel Gibson's comeback film? Read what Cinematical thinks about it here.
Gibson unveiled his portrayal of the ABC late night host in a new film coming soon to a theater near you. I'm hoping that Gary Sinise will be cast as Kimmel's wide eyebrowed sidekick, Adam Carolla.
While wearing a fat suit and a dark wig, Gibson portrayed a pants-less Kimmel who barked orders at his staff and even demanded to harpoon an endangered whale on his show.
Watch the video after the jump.
"I bumped into a drunken bachelorette party ... I was just walking back to my hotel ... and they grabbed me on the street," Gibson said, noting how they exclaimed their surprise with profanity in typical Boston fashion. "Demure young ladies, but mouths like sailors."
Watch the video after the jump.
According to Gibson, he first realized that fame had changed his life forever when he was a young actor in his 20s and a group of fans refused to stop following him. "I said, 'Hey, stop following me around.' And they went, 'No,'" Gibson said. "And I knew that I'd lost something. I knew that I had lost personal anonymity."
Watch the video after the jump.
He definitely pushed a few barriers on the Golden Globes last night, taking potshots at Paul McCartney's marital troubles, Kiefer Sutherland's anger management issues, and Angelina Jolie's penchant for adopting children from Third World countries (too much, given the dire crisis in Haiti?)
Even Mel Gibson's alcohol troubles came up. Gervais appeared on stage drinking a beer as he introduced his next presenter. "Don't get me wrong," he said. "I like a drink as much as the next man, unless the next man is ... Mel Gibson."
Overall, Gervais' hosting skills fell a little flat for me. Next year, I suggest that the Hollywood Foreign Press Association consider Robert Downey Jr. as host of the Golden Globes. His Best Actor speech for Sherlock Holmes was inspired, funny and charming.
How do you think Ricky Gervais did as host?
What's Hot on Inside Movies: 'Star Trek' Sequel, Mel Gibson Provokes Protest, Robert Downey Jr. a New Sex Symbol
This year we said goodbye to one of the greatest names in musical history, Michael Jackson, but we'll never forget the impact he made on the world. The National Film Registry is making sure of this as they selected 'Thriller' as the first music video ever to be preserved.
What's Hot on Inside Movies: 'Ghostbusters 3' Spoilers, 'New Moon' Piracy Charges Dropped, DiCaprio to Play Viking Warrior
Sigourney Weaver confirms that 'Ghostbusters 3' is happening and reveals some juicy plot points. Major spoiler alert -- read the posting only if you want to know the details!
Charges have been dropped against the 22-year old 'Twilight' fan arrested in Ohio last week for videotaping snippets of 'New Moon' during her sister's movie theater birthday party.
Tonight's correspondent was The Hangover's Rachael Harris, who came on to show us the lost art of bartering in this tough economic times. Like most of the other correspondent segments, it had some funny moments, but it just seemed to go on forever.
This week Ray Liotta was arrested for drinking and driving. With so many stars getting taken in for DWI's it makes you think that maybe Hollywood is suffering from a severe alcohol problem. But upon closer look, it's clear that folks like Ray Liotta, Nicole Richie and Mel Gibson enjoy paraphrasing the popular bumper sticker... They get drunk, they drive, their expensive lawyers and publicists get them off the hook and do damage control...no problem!
It gave them a good reason to bring out slutty Lois, and slutty Lois is usually pretty funny, like when she was trying to explain the wonders of sex to Meg. Or showing up for role-playing night dressed as Grimace? Good stuff.
Count on Jack McCoy and the rest of the gang to have this one neatly sorted within forty-three minutes as usual. Win or lose, next week they'll be on to another story distilled from some other headline. One episode, one case, the end.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'NCIS' Episode 12.2 Photos: NFL Star Tony Gonzalez Guest Stars
- 'The Strain' Season 1 Episode Photos
- 'Big Brother 16' Spoilers: Who Won Part 2 of the Final HoH Competition?
- 'America's Next Top Model' Cycle 21 Epsode 6 Photos: The Art of the Hair Flip
- 'Big Brother 16' Clip Show Recap: The Final 3 Look Back at the Season
- More From BuddyTV
- NCIS Casts 24 Alum Marisol Nichols as a Blast from DiNozzo's Past
- The Blacklist Season 2 Trailer Teases Red Vs. Berlin Showdown
- Grey's Anatomy: April's Mom Is Coming to Town — But There's a Twist!
- Fashion Police to Continue Without Joan Rivers; E! Announces Return Date
- The Voice Season 7 Coaches Hit the Road in New 'Topless' Promo Image
- More From TVLine
- 'Madam Secretary' Review: A Solid Start for Téa Leoni's Political Drama
- Exclusive Clip: Did 'Angels' Save Woman from Plane Disaster?
- Fall TV Showdown: It's Time to Vote For Your Favorites in the Elite 8!
- Keyshia Cole Arrested in Los Angeles
- Hundreds of People Lined Up Outside Ravens Stadium Today to Exchange Ray Rice Jerseys
- More From ET