Despite the pleadings of many fans, DVDs of the 20-year-old Emmy-winning dramatic series thirtysomething have yet to be (officially) released.
While fans (like yours truly) patiently wait for thirtysomething DVDs to go on sale, the four actresses who starred in the yuppie-focused show spoke with People magazine about being in their 50s, about cosmetic surgery, about the fact that they're spokeswomen for an arthritis prevention campaign (Arthritis? It has been a long time!) and about their love lives.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'The Flash' Episode 18 Photos: Felicity and the Atom Visit Central City
- 'Better Call Saul': 11 Foreshadowing Moments to 'Breaking Bad' You Probably Missed
- 'Supernatural' Episode 10.18 Photos: Charlie Finds the Book of the Dead
- The 11 Best Moments from 'Comedy Central's Roast of Justin Bieber'
- 'Hell's Kitchen' Recap: Does Monique Leave After Becoming a Target?
- More From BuddyTV
- Weird Loners: Will You Keep the Fox Comedy Company on Tuesday Nights?
- The Flash Super Trailer: Grodd's Arrival, Oliver's New Look and More Surprises
- Flash Post Mortem: EP, Matt Letscher Talk Eobard's Twist, Season 2 Plans
- Heroes Reborn Star Zachary Levi Tweets First Cast Photo
- Bloodline Renewed for Season 2
- More From TVLine
- Andrew Getty, Grandson of J. Paul Getty, Found Dead at 47
- The 9 Most Insane Things That Happen in the New 'Mad Max' Trailer
- Angelina Jolie: 'What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger'
- 'Younger' Cast Embrace Their Age: 'I've Earned Every Line on My Face'
- 'The Flash' Boss Talks Dr. Wells' Shocking Twist, [SPOILER]'s Discovery & What's Next
- More From ET