(S05E16) "Don't come back. You'll be dead too." - Cassidy from the mirror
Last week's 100th episode was a tough act to follow. We couldn't expect an episode as action packed as 'Implosion' was this week but we were given spooky episode that, even if somewhat a "filler episode" because we didn't learn a lot of new tidbits about the Shadows, helped push the issue about the Shadows and them wanting children a bit further.
'Old Sins Cast Long Shadows' was yet another rather dark episode of the series this season. Madame Greta looked so spooky and scary that I'm glad I forgot to record the episode on Friday so I couldn't watch it on my return around 11 p.m. and had to watch the episode online during the day (which is why my review is late as I had to wait for it to be online). Yes, I scare that easy.
More TV casting news after the jump.
Salivating for the return of 'Chuck' on January 10? Then set your DVR for January 7, because Syfy is planning to air an eight-hour marathon of the cult NBC series.
Creators Josh Schwartz and Chris Fedak have selected their eight "best of" episodes from season 2, including the premiere and the finale, which will air during the marathon.
Still not watching 'Chuck'? We're here to help. Below, check out our 5 reasons to watch Syfy's 'Chuck' marathon.
(S01E09) "I feel like the weirdest drug dealer of all time." -- Bert "Sock" Wysocki
If there were a country populated by MILFs, Julie Cooper would be the President. I never realized how much I missed Melinda Clarke until tonight. She must have a great time running down her resume for people..."I've played a dominatrix, a scheming predator of high school boys and the devil's girlfriend."
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Dakota Johnson Hosts SNL: Watch Video of the Best and Worst Sketches
- Madam Secretary's Téa Leoni, EPs Talk Elizabeth's First Scandal, Henry's Spy Game, Staff Bonding and More
- TVLine Mixtape: Your Favorite Songs from Grey's, Mindy, Parks and More
- Ratings: Five-0 Slips to Low, Last Man Rises, Cristela Ticks Up, Dixie Flat
- Performer of the Week: Lady Gaga
- More From TVLine
- See How Justin Bieber Celebrated His 21st Birthday
- Dakota Johnson Makes 'Saturday Night Live' Debut a Family Affair
- Kanye West Honors His Late Mother & North -- See the Tattoos!
- Kate Mara Doesn't Want You to Eat Meat On Mondays and Here's Why
- William Shatner Feels Awful for Having to Miss Leonard Nimoy's Funeral
- More From ET