But it all fell apart, and now Teresa is clearly public enemy number one. As she said at one point, "This is so funny to me. It's like three to one."
She almost seemed to be enjoying the other women coming after her, and she certainly wasted no time in lashing out at them. When Andy Cohen brought up that Teresa had called her sister-in-law Melissa a gold digger, Teresa stuck by her assessment.
"This reunion is very revealing, and so many of you are going to be shocked at the revelations that are going to be exposed," Carolina Manzo said. The clip showed a moment at the reunion where Andy Cohen talked about possible jail-time that Joe Giudice could be facing.
The drama all started when HuffPost Celeb's Rob Shuter reported that while filming a recent episode, Gorga was ambushed when her former boss from the New Jersey establishment Lookers showed up at an event. Depending on what you believe, it may have been a "set-up" orchestrated by Bravo producers or her sister-in-law Teresa Giudice.
Gorga clarified the report in her blog: "As everyone knows we are filming season 4 so there is not too much I can confirm, but there is one thing that I would like to clarify...the accusation that I was once a dancer at a strip club. This is 100% NOT TRUE. I did bartend for a few weeks at a bikini bar while I was in college. My outfit was a tank top, shorts and sneakers. SORRY, no bubbies there."
She later cited a New Jersey law which states that Go Go bars that allow nudity may not also serve alcohol.
Let us explain ... No, there's just too much. Let us sum up. Teresa Giudice's husband Joe is in legal trouble, facing charges of fraud and possibly bankruptcy proceedings. Kim G. showed up with a guest, Monica, the wife of the lawyer suing Joe for fraud. Joe Gorga told Kim G. that they couldn't have Monica at the party, and politely asked them to leave.
We don't usually tune in to 'Live With Regis and Kelly' (weekdays, syndicated) for hard-hitting, emotionally raw interviews, but Reeg stepped up Friday and got real with 'The Real Housewives of New Jersey' stars Teresa Giudice and her sister-in-law Melissa Gorga.
They've been feuding on the show this season, and Regis zeroed in on how the reality TV drama was affecting their real-life families, particularly Teresa and Joe Giudice's parents.
"What do your mother and father say about this?" he asked Teresa.
"I don't think they ever want to be on the show again, because they're disgusted. Look, my legs are shaking now, just saying that about my parents."
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Doctor Who' Season 7 Finale Recap: The Tomb of the Doctor
- Summer Cookout: Recipes from Our Favorite Cooking Shows
- From Kelly to Candice: Ranking the 'American Idol' Winners
- 'The Vampire Diaries' Rankings: Who Was the Baddest Character in Season 4?
- 'American Idol': Ranking the Winners' Coronation Songs
- More From BuddyTV
- 'Breaking Amish: Brave New World' Season 2: Kate Stoltzfus 'wasn't looking forward to' coming back
- 'Tim McGraw's Superstar Summer Night' heats up CBS
- With help from Bon Jovi and Tom Selleck, 'North America' goes wild for Discovery
- 'Saturday Night Live' video: Watch Stefon's farewell, Kanye West's new singles and more
- 'Doctor Who' finale Season 7 episode 13 review: 'Name of the Doctor' is a smashing finish
- More From Zap2it
- BBC Renews Doctor Who for Season 8
- Hot for Summer! Your Guide to 124 Upcoming Premiere and Finale Dates
- Ben Affleck Hosts Saturday Night Live: What Were the Best and Worst Sketches?
- Finale Ratings: Versus 2012, Shark Tank Surges, Nikita Is Steady and Undercover Boss Drops
- What to Watch this Weekend: The Simpsons and 4 Other Finales, a Mad Man's Surprise and More
- More From TVLine