But it all fell apart, and now Teresa is clearly public enemy number one. As she said at one point, "This is so funny to me. It's like three to one."
She almost seemed to be enjoying the other women coming after her, and she certainly wasted no time in lashing out at them. When Andy Cohen brought up that Teresa had called her sister-in-law Melissa a gold digger, Teresa stuck by her assessment.
"This reunion is very revealing, and so many of you are going to be shocked at the revelations that are going to be exposed," Carolina Manzo said. The clip showed a moment at the reunion where Andy Cohen talked about possible jail-time that Joe Giudice could be facing.
The drama all started when HuffPost Celeb's Rob Shuter reported that while filming a recent episode, Gorga was ambushed when her former boss from the New Jersey establishment Lookers showed up at an event. Depending on what you believe, it may have been a "set-up" orchestrated by Bravo producers or her sister-in-law Teresa Giudice.
Gorga clarified the report in her blog: "As everyone knows we are filming season 4 so there is not too much I can confirm, but there is one thing that I would like to clarify...the accusation that I was once a dancer at a strip club. This is 100% NOT TRUE. I did bartend for a few weeks at a bikini bar while I was in college. My outfit was a tank top, shorts and sneakers. SORRY, no bubbies there."
She later cited a New Jersey law which states that Go Go bars that allow nudity may not also serve alcohol.
Let us explain ... No, there's just too much. Let us sum up. Teresa Giudice's husband Joe is in legal trouble, facing charges of fraud and possibly bankruptcy proceedings. Kim G. showed up with a guest, Monica, the wife of the lawyer suing Joe for fraud. Joe Gorga told Kim G. that they couldn't have Monica at the party, and politely asked them to leave.
We don't usually tune in to 'Live With Regis and Kelly' (weekdays, syndicated) for hard-hitting, emotionally raw interviews, but Reeg stepped up Friday and got real with 'The Real Housewives of New Jersey' stars Teresa Giudice and her sister-in-law Melissa Gorga.
They've been feuding on the show this season, and Regis zeroed in on how the reality TV drama was affecting their real-life families, particularly Teresa and Joe Giudice's parents.
"What do your mother and father say about this?" he asked Teresa.
"I don't think they ever want to be on the show again, because they're disgusted. Look, my legs are shaking now, just saying that about my parents."
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'The Tomorrow People': Murder, limbo and Darth Vader in 'Death's Door'
- 'Duck Dynasty' Christmas special recap: A nativity play and wild hog guts
- 'The Sing-Off' Season 4: Meet '90s-obsessed guy group The Filharmonic
- 'Nashville' fall finale: Did both [SPOILER] and [SPOILER] die in 'Tomorrow Never Comes?'
- 'American Horror Story: Coven': Deaths litter the fall finale 'The Head'
- More From Zap2it
- The X Factor Top 4 Performance Recap: Raise Your Hopeful Voice, You Have a Choice
- AHS: Coven Recap: The Eyes Have It
- Nashville Post Mortem: EP Dee Johnson on the Cliffhanger Death(s?), Juliette in the Doorway, Deacon's New Path and More
- Scoop: Glee Casts Skylar Astin in 'Explosive' Role
- Revenge Exclusive: Lost/FNL Alum Brett Cullen Joins Cast as [Spoiler]'s Estranged Father
- More From TVLine