But it all fell apart, and now Teresa is clearly public enemy number one. As she said at one point, "This is so funny to me. It's like three to one."
She almost seemed to be enjoying the other women coming after her, and she certainly wasted no time in lashing out at them. When Andy Cohen brought up that Teresa had called her sister-in-law Melissa a gold digger, Teresa stuck by her assessment.
"This reunion is very revealing, and so many of you are going to be shocked at the revelations that are going to be exposed," Carolina Manzo said. The clip showed a moment at the reunion where Andy Cohen talked about possible jail-time that Joe Giudice could be facing.
The drama all started when HuffPost Celeb's Rob Shuter reported that while filming a recent episode, Gorga was ambushed when her former boss from the New Jersey establishment Lookers showed up at an event. Depending on what you believe, it may have been a "set-up" orchestrated by Bravo producers or her sister-in-law Teresa Giudice.
Gorga clarified the report in her blog: "As everyone knows we are filming season 4 so there is not too much I can confirm, but there is one thing that I would like to clarify...the accusation that I was once a dancer at a strip club. This is 100% NOT TRUE. I did bartend for a few weeks at a bikini bar while I was in college. My outfit was a tank top, shorts and sneakers. SORRY, no bubbies there."
She later cited a New Jersey law which states that Go Go bars that allow nudity may not also serve alcohol.
Let us explain ... No, there's just too much. Let us sum up. Teresa Giudice's husband Joe is in legal trouble, facing charges of fraud and possibly bankruptcy proceedings. Kim G. showed up with a guest, Monica, the wife of the lawyer suing Joe for fraud. Joe Gorga told Kim G. that they couldn't have Monica at the party, and politely asked them to leave.
We don't usually tune in to 'Live With Regis and Kelly' (weekdays, syndicated) for hard-hitting, emotionally raw interviews, but Reeg stepped up Friday and got real with 'The Real Housewives of New Jersey' stars Teresa Giudice and her sister-in-law Melissa Gorga.
They've been feuding on the show this season, and Regis zeroed in on how the reality TV drama was affecting their real-life families, particularly Teresa and Joe Giudice's parents.
"What do your mother and father say about this?" he asked Teresa.
"I don't think they ever want to be on the show again, because they're disgusted. Look, my legs are shaking now, just saying that about my parents."
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 7 Thanksgiving Episodes To Escape Your Family Drama -- Available to Stream Now
- The 25 Best Dances from 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 19
- 'Hart of Dixie' Season 4 Premiere Photos: All About Zoe and Wade
- 'Supernatural' Episode 10.8 Photos: A Sheriff's Retreat
- 'The Originals': 15 Moments of Love, Death and Reunions From 'The Brothers That Care Forgot'
- More From BuddyTV
- Reese Witherspoon and Nicole Kidman to Star in Big Little Lies Limited Series; David E. Kelley to Serve as Writer/Showrunner
- Supernatural Sneak Peek: Meet the Winchesters' Witchy New Big Bad
- TVLine Items: POI Spies Fringe Alum, Once Princess to Badlands and More
- Hart of Dixie Season 4 Bumped Up to December; See 9 New Premiere Photos
- Girlfriends' Guide to Divorce: A Dishy Lisa Edelstein Drinks with Andy Cohen in Fun Series-Prequel Clip
- More From TVLine
- Hugh Jackman Plays a Terrifying Blackbeard in New 'Pan' Trailer
- Johnny Depp on His Recent Critical Flops: I Just Don't Give a F*ck
- Nicole Richie is Getting a Crash Course (and Lots of Bruises) in Roller Derby!
- 'Jurassic World' Trailer Debuts: Chris Pratt vs. Hybrid Dinos!
- The Vamps Want To Collaborate With Ed Sheeran, Join Teens for Jeans Campaign!
- More From ET