Attention to Hart Hanson and Barry Josephson, the creators of Bones: your search for a new intern for Temperance is over. I know I know, you wanted Dr. Brennan to have a number of interns over this season so she could find a suitable replacement for Zack Addy, who went a bit batty in the season finale. But, why waste any more of the show's budget when you exampled the perfect replacement in this past week's episode.
Michael Badalucco, who portrayed Scott Starret -- Bones' oldest intern, is the man for the job. For one thing, he is the total opposite of Zack...friendly, outgoing, worldly. He is also a near perfect fit for the Squints who are missing something now that Bones spends most of her time in the field with Booth. Think about it: Cam is the organizer and the bureaucrat; Hodgins is now the "geek" of the group since Zack left; Angela is the free spirit. Having Starret added to the team would give the Squints a calming, fatherly and well-rounded figure who could be their stabilizing source.
Plus, let's face it, Michael Badalucco is just so cuddly. Just like he was in The Practice. So, what do you think? Am I way off here or would he be your choice for Zack's replacement?
A lot of Bones fans were unhappy last season when Zack was revealed to be Gormogon's apprentice. However, thanks to spoilers leaked over the summer, I can tell you we haven't seen the last of him. Want to know if the squints and co. are all back? If Angela and Hodgins will finally marry and be happy ever after? And if Brennan and Booth will truly kiss this season? Answers are coming up!
Beware: Spoilers ahead!
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Rehearsal Photos: Bindi Irwin and the PenaVegas
- Meet the Teams of 'The Amazing Race' Season 27
- 'America's Got Talent' Live Results Recap: The 1st 5 Acts Advance to the Finals
- 'MasterChef' Interview: For Charlie and Ailsa, No Trophy but No Regrets
- [Videos] 'Castle' Season 8 Spoilers: Ryan's Paranoid, Kate and Castle's New Family Dynamic and More
- More From BuddyTV
- Vampire Diaries' Candice King Teases 'Badass' Caroline in Season 7, Talks 'Funny' Steroline Baby Theories
- Ron Perlman Talks Hand of God's Take on Faith, Sons of Anarchy Series Finale: 'When I Was Done, I Was Done'
- Grey's Anatomy Boss Shonda Rhimes Reveals Reason for That McDreamy-Fueled One-Year Time Jump
- Dean Jones of Herbie, the Love Bug and Ensign O'Toole Fame, Dies at 84
- The 100 Season 3: Clarke Gets a (Grounder?!) Makeover
- More From TVLine
- Demi Lovato Pumps Herself Up Before a Show in the Most Inspiring Way
- Q&A: Maddie & Tae Are Headed on 'An Incredible Journey' With 'Start Here' Debut
- EXCLUSIVE: Joy Behar Jokes That 'A Lot of Therapy' Prepared Her for Return to 'The View'
- Janice Dickinson Collapses on Live TV After Reported Bee Sting
- EXCLUSIVE! 'You're the Worst' Sneak Peek: Jimmy and Gretchen Are Awful Roommates (& That's Why We Love Them)
- More From ET