Jane here, filling in for Mike. I was actually reviewing '24' at the beginning of the season, but found the storyline so preposterous that Mike graciously agreed to take it off my hands.
Somewhere between then and now, the show has gotten much better -- more interesting and less ridiculous. In fact, last week, my nephew emailed me and said the show's gotten better lately, especially with the return of Charles Logan. I wholeheartedly agree. Not that Logan's any less of a weasel, but that's what I love about him.
I guess I wasn't far off. Now Thai police are speculating that Carradine may have accidentally died during a "sex game gone wrong," according to The Washington Post. This is after his manager, who was on Larry King Live last night, his friends and family, and his colleagues all agreed that there was no way Carradine was suicidal.
Here are a couple of letters I got this week.
The first one is from Jackie...
"Do you know "what happened" to a TV show that was on ABC several years ago called "Vengence"? It was about a PI who would charge a million dollars for a job or take the client's expertise in exchange. It was a great show!!"
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'The Vampire Diaries' says goodbye to Katherine: Watch her best moments
- Amy Sedaris joins Jane Krakowski's FOX comedy pilot 'Dead Boss'
- 'The Flash': 'Arrow' spinoff casts Patrick Sabongui as Captain David Singh
- 'Blue Bloods': Killed couple's daughter seeks revenge
- 'Grimm' Season 3: Reggie Lee discusses 'Mommy Dearest' shocker and Wu's first name reveal
- More From Zap2it
- What to Watch This Weekend: Dunham Does SNL, True Detective's Case Closed and 8 Premieres
- Pilot News: Dave Annable, Chuck Alum and Enlisted Star Are Among the Latest Castings
- Fox Renews New Girl, Mindy Project, Brooklyn Nine-Nine and The Following
- Pilot Scoop: One Tree Hill's Robert Buckley Returns to The CW in Rob Thomas' iZombie
- HBO Reveals First Last Week Tonight with John Oliver Promo — Watch and Weigh In
- More From TVLine