Jane here, filling in for Mike. I was actually reviewing '24' at the beginning of the season, but found the storyline so preposterous that Mike graciously agreed to take it off my hands.
Somewhere between then and now, the show has gotten much better -- more interesting and less ridiculous. In fact, last week, my nephew emailed me and said the show's gotten better lately, especially with the return of Charles Logan. I wholeheartedly agree. Not that Logan's any less of a weasel, but that's what I love about him.
I guess I wasn't far off. Now Thai police are speculating that Carradine may have accidentally died during a "sex game gone wrong," according to The Washington Post. This is after his manager, who was on Larry King Live last night, his friends and family, and his colleagues all agreed that there was no way Carradine was suicidal.
Here are a couple of letters I got this week.
The first one is from Jackie...
"Do you know "what happened" to a TV show that was on ABC several years ago called "Vengence"? It was about a PI who would charge a million dollars for a job or take the client's expertise in exchange. It was a great show!!"
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'America's Next Top Model' Recap: Party String and a Cold Shower Spell Trouble
- 'Teen Wolf' Recap: What Will Scott Become?
- 'Under the Dome' Recap: Big Jim Creates More Problems When He Finds the Egg
- 'The Real Housewives of Orange County' Reunion Part 2 Recap: Does Tamra Defend Her Actions?
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' Recap: Will the Arrival of Brooks Come Between Sarah and Robert?
- More From BuddyTV
- Under the Dome Recap: Family Matters
- Time Out! Lifetime's Saved by the Bell Exposé Would Have Us Believe....
- Mistresses Season 2 Finale Recap: Bride Goeth Before a Fall
- Teen Wolf Recap: Third Eye Blind
- Mistresses EP Talks Shocking Season 2 Finale: 'Soap Operas Live and Die on Unforgivable Acts'
- More From TVLine