Jane here, filling in for Mike. I was actually reviewing '24' at the beginning of the season, but found the storyline so preposterous that Mike graciously agreed to take it off my hands.
Somewhere between then and now, the show has gotten much better -- more interesting and less ridiculous. In fact, last week, my nephew emailed me and said the show's gotten better lately, especially with the return of Charles Logan. I wholeheartedly agree. Not that Logan's any less of a weasel, but that's what I love about him.
I guess I wasn't far off. Now Thai police are speculating that Carradine may have accidentally died during a "sex game gone wrong," according to The Washington Post. This is after his manager, who was on Larry King Live last night, his friends and family, and his colleagues all agreed that there was no way Carradine was suicidal.
Here are a couple of letters I got this week.
The first one is from Jackie...
"Do you know "what happened" to a TV show that was on ABC several years ago called "Vengence"? It was about a PI who would charge a million dollars for a job or take the client's expertise in exchange. It was a great show!!"
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Grimm': 17 Nasty Surprises from 'The Stories We Tell Our Young'
- The Best 'Bones' Quotes from 'The Spark in the Park'
- 'Once Upon a Time in Wonderland' Season 1 Episode Photos
- 'NCIS' Season 11 Episode Photos
- 'Agents of SHIELD' Episode 10 Photos: Mike Peterson Returns to Fight Against Centipede
- More From BuddyTV
- Paul Rudd hosts 'Saturday Night Live': Kristen Wiig, Fred Armisen, Will Ferrell and 'Anchorman' cast stop by
- Watch 'Downton Abbey's' Season 4 Christmas special trailer
- 'Haven' recap: Audrey and the Troubles go dark in 'When the Bough Breaks'
- 'Cupcake Wars': Justin Willman offers 'Comedy Cupcakes' cheer for the holidays
- FOX's 'Gotham' might star a 10-year-old Bruce Wayne
- More From Zap2it
- Reality Check: Breaking Down The Voice's Final 5! Plus: Alex & Sierra's X Factor Supremacy
- TVLine Mixtape: Your Favorite Songs from The Walking Dead, Grey's, Sons of Anarchy and More
- TVLine's Performer of the Week: Audra McDonald
- Ratings: Shark Tank Draws All-Time High Audience, Bones, Grimm and Dracula Rise
- Meet the Agents of NCIS: New Orleans — Plus a Few Off-the-Cuff Casting Suggestions
- More From TVLine