March 12, 2014
by Jason Hughes, posted Apr 2nd 2010 4:23AM
(S01E14) With this week's episode, 'FlashForward' started to remind me a little of some of the more intriguing moments early on in 'Lost.' It's a risky comparison to find itself in, because 'Lost' is poised to be one of the greatest long-form narratives in the history of television.
Plus, with a series name that reminds people of one element of 'Lost,' even if the book that 'FlashForward' was based on did precede the island mystery saga, and with Dominic Monaghan and Sonya Walger in the cast, does it really need to keep reminding people of a show it probably can't stand neck-and-neck with?
Regardless, though, once again 'FlashForward' took some important steps forward in its narrative, while Mark continued taking stupid steps backwards because ... well, he is still Mark Benford.
by Andrew Scott, posted Oct 2nd 2009 1:00PM
Megan Mullally to play an ex-wife on 'Parks and Recreation,' Marlee Matlin and Mario Cantone join a new Showtime comedy series and more of today's top TV casting headlines.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- TV ratings: 'The Voice' and 'About a Boy' dip Tuesday while 'Agents of SHIELD' improves
- Backstage at 'Saturday Night Live': Lena Dunham reveals Adam might die on 'Girls' next season?
- 'Arrow' Season 2, episode 16: Is Harley Quinn in the 'Suicide Squad'?
- 'Orphan Black' Season 2: Sarah has a 'dangerous' romance with Cal, says Michiel Huisman
- 'Real World: Ex-Plosion' exclusive clip: Watch Hailey make moves on Tom
- More From Zap2it
- Mad Men Season 7 First Look Photos: Are Don and Peggy About to Take Off?
- Scoop: Covert Affairs Adds Body of Proof Alum as Series Regular, Annie's New Romantic Interest
- Pilot Scoop: Once Upon a Time's Rose McIver Lands Lead Role in The CW's iZombie
- American Idol's Emily Piriz Talks 'Stars,' Harsh Harry's Shaming and the Decision to Cover J.Lo
- Big Bang Theory Renewed for 3 More Seasons
- More From TVLine