Adam mentioned a couple weeks ago that Raines would be starting in March. That's still the plan, but Cynopsis is reporting that they have cut the episode order from 13 to 7, which is never a good sign. Maybe things would have been better for Goldblum had he jumped ship to get robbed over at ABC. On the other hand, given the state of the rest of the ABC midseason shows, I wouldn't bet on that one either.
Originally, the title of the sitcom was I Want to Rob Jeff Goldblum, but Jeff is working on his own pilot project for NBC and was never attached to the project (although, I totally like the idea of him in that role). The creators turned to Mick Jagger, but his name won't be in the title and he will only appear in a few scenes.
I totally dig this idea for a show. I think they could keep it going by picking different celebrities to rob. I'd like to see them try to rob Patrick Swayze, Carol Channing, and Frankie Muniz. Who would you like to see robbed?
The Parents Television Council publicly praised ABC for going with the delay. The group president said, "ABC has wisely decided to ensure that this year's Super Bowl is not hijacked by raunchy performers as it was in 2004."
Now that the sex will be taken care of, what about all the shots of the coaches and players yelling curse words? Come on! We may not be able to hear them but we know they're not yelling about figs.
In what has to be the most boring, predictable news of the day, The Rolling Stones will play during the half-time show of the Super Bowl game in February. Let's just hope that Mick doesn't rip off Keith's shirt.
Seriously, rock n' roll is a young person's game. I don't want to see 60somethings rockin' during the Super Bowl or any other bowl, no matter how legendary and great they are.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Faking It' Season 2 Premiere and Cast Photos
- 'Sleepy Hollow': 16 Shocking and Emotional Moments from the Season 2 Premiere
- 'Under the Dome' Season 2 Finale: 22 Shocking Moments from 'Go Now'
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Predictions: Who Will Go Home in Week 2?
- 'America's Next Top Model' Recap: Who Does Nick Cannon Choose for His Ad Campaign?
- More From BuddyTV
- It's Official: True Detective Season 2 to Star Vince Vaughn, Colin Farrell
- Cheers Vet Rhea Perlman Praises Her Mindy Project Arc: 'This Is Funny Stuff'
- Ratings: Gotham Cops Good Numbers But Sleepy Slips, Blacklist Returns Strong, Bang Still Very Big, Voice Drops
- Scandal Video: Would Fitz Risk It All For 'One Woman'? (Spoiler: Yes!)
- New Girl Photos: Jess Gets a Glance at Her New Man's, Er, Shortcomings
- More From TVLine
- Everyone Is Having A 'Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day' (Video)
- Vince Vaughn to Join Colin Farrell on 'True Detective'
- Beyonce, Jay Z and Blue Ivy Go to Church in Paris—See the Stunning Pics!
- 'NCIS' Star Michael Weatherly Reveals 35-Pound Weight Loss
- Watch This Little Girl Turn a Regular Flu Shot Into the Most Dramatic Flu Shot Ever
- More From ET