Mighty Morphin Alien Rangers
Haim Saban, the original producer of the 'Power Rangers' franchise in the 1990s, has re-acquired the property from the Walt Disney Company and will be bringing it over to rival Nickelodeon starting next year, according to the NY Times.
The history of the 'Power Rangers' franchise in the United States is a long one. Originally produced by Saban and his Saban Entertainment, 'Power Rangers' premiered in 1993 on the FOX Kids programming slate as the very popular 'Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers.' For the next eight years, they would go through many other variations, including 'Mighty Morphin Alien Rangers,' 'Power Rangers: Turbo' and 'Power Rangers: Lightspeed Rescue,' and would appear on the FOX Saturday morning schedule and daily on FOX Family.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Halloween Scarefest: Your Guide to Finding the Perfect Spooky TV and Movie Marathon
- 'The Flash' Episode 4 Photos: Captain Cold and Felicity Come to Town
- 'Once Upon a Time' Episode 4.5 Photos: Regina and Emma Search for the Snow Queen
- 'Revenge' Episode 4.5 Photos: David Pays Nolan a Visit
- 'Supernatural' Episode 10.4 Photos: Kate the Werewolf Returns
- More From BuddyTV
- Revolution Alum Joins Bates Motel
- The Walking Dead's Chad Coleman Tapped for SVU's NFL Violence Episode
- The Flash First Look: Arrow's Felicity Helps Barry Ice Out Captain Cold
- Revenge First Look: Nolan's Tense Reunion With David Revealed
- Nashville Sneak Peek: Juliette Lets Her Fingers Do the Shocking
- More From TVLine
- EXCLUSIVE: The Witch is Back — It's a 'Sabrina' Reunion on 'Melissa & Joey' Halloween Special!
- Taylor Swift Needs Bodyguards to Protect Her From Murderers and Kidnappers
- Amber Rose Celebrates Her Birthday as Zombie Peggy Bundy; Is Looking For Some 'Hot Jewish Boys'
- Nas Returns to Stage and Screen for 20th Anniversary of Rap Classic ‘Illmatic'
- Why One Jealous Voter Told President Obama Not to Touch His Girlfriend
- More From ET