October 24, 2014
by Allison Waldman, posted Apr 15th 2010 2:02PM
Family is really important, although these days on television, we're seeing more and more groups that are sort of like family, friends or office mates or co-workers that supply the support and love of a traditional clan, but don't have share any DNA with one another. But there's nothing quite as dysfunctional and compelling as a real family, the old-fashioned type with lots of siblings, some aunts and uncles, maybe even a set of grandparents.
Currently, there are four traditional families on TV that would be a lot of fun to hang out with. They're all different kinds of family, but they could all provide just the kind of craziness to create a really good time. Check it out:
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- The 10 Best Looks of 'Project Runway' Season 13
- 'Reign' Episode 2.5 Photos: Will Greer Get Married?
- 'The Vampire Diaries': 21 Jaw-Dropping Moments from 'Black Hole Sun'
- 'Project Runway' Season 13: Ranking the Top Looks of 'Finale, Part 2'
- 'Supernatural': Who Would Win a Soulless Sam vs. Demon Dean Battle? Jared Padalecki Weighs in!
- More From BuddyTV
- BSG's Tricia Helfer Suits Up as Harvey's Foe (and Lust Interest)
- The Originals Adds Everwood Alumna Debra Mooney as Werewolf Matriarch
- Damian Lewis, Paul Giamatti to Lead Showtime Drama Pilot Billions
- Scorpion Sneak Peek: NCIS: LA's Hetty Helps Walter's Team Clean Up Nice
- TVLine Items: Jim Parsons Voicing Elf, Haven's WWE Reunion and More
- More From TVLine
- 4 Tips for Posing Nearly Nude from 'America's Next Top Model'
- Secrets from the Stylist: Go Inside the ‘2 Broke Girls' Costume Closet
- Here's a Behind the Scenes Look at Kim Kardashian on '2 Broke Girls'
- Madeleine Albright Burns Conan O'Brien on Twitter - 11 Reactions He Might Have Had To Her Comebacks
- Nick Jonas Throws Shade at Justin Bieber During 'Guess the Bulge'
- More From ET