October 7, 2015
by Jason Hughes, posted Feb 12th 2010 8:34AM
(S01E16) Suddenly I want to spend at least 40 more minutes in the world of 'Community' after tonight's episode. I wonder if those 40 minutes will come back to haunt our dear friend later?
Jeff and Abed tore it up with one of the most bizarre drunk montages I've ever seen, culminating with Abed in the absolute best "aftermath" position I've ever seen. And Jeff did it all to try and make things right with Britta again. Try as they might, those two just can't seem to get their awkward feelings for one another to stop interfering with their relationship as "just-friends."
With the Valentine's Day dance looming, Troy and Pierce tried to regain some of their own dignity early in the episode, only to lose it completely by the end of it. Surprisingly, despite his "skills" on the dance floor, Chang either has no dignity to lose, or has so much that it's impervious to anything he does.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'The Voice' Season 9: Meet Blake Shelton's Team
- 'The Bastard Executioner' Recap: Can Lady Love Prove She's Pregnant?
- 'Scream Queens' Recap: Who is the Hag of Shady Lane?
- 'The Voice' Season 9: Meet Pharrell Williams' Team
- 'iZombie' Season 2 Premiere Recap: Major and Blaine Wrestle with the Zombie Cure's Side Effects
- More From BuddyTV
- Shania Twain Cancels Concerts Due to Illness
- Kourtney Kardashian Bares All in Artistic, NSFW Photoshoot
- Kate Hudson Shows Off Her Enviable Abs
- Jay Leno Tags in for Jimmy Fallon During 'Tonight Show' Monologue
- Tom Hiddleston Reveals the Real Reason Loki Wasn't in 'Avengers: Age of Ultron'
- More From ET