Well, technically, we can't get our fix of full episodes on "the Tubez," but the site still provides us with plenty of fodder; fan dedications, clip montages, and music videos galore. Let's face it: people love their Hurley birds, smoke monsters, and everlasting, cancer-conquering romances. And why shouldn't they?
The thought of barbecues and July 4th parties got me thinking about which TV characters with whom I'd like to spend Independence Day. I wouldn't want them here at my place, though, I want to go to their places. I have high expectations, too, and a vivid imagination.
Here's the six TV characters who could expect me to join them to watch the rockets red glare -- if only they were real live folks and not just my fictional faves.
First Jennifer Aniston says that she would be open to a Friends reunion special, and now Courtney Cox-Arquette says that she would be open to getting the old gang back together too. Says Courtney: "I haven't gotten a call, but I wouldn't be opposed to the idea."
I wouldn't mind seeing a reunion special either, but here's what I don't want to see: 1.) the whole cast sitting around the Monica and Rachel's apartment, reminisicing about the good old days, or 2.) massive changes in what has happened to the characters: Monica and Chandler separated, Phoebe divorced, Joey now smart, etc. Just have the show be like a regular episode: well written and funny.
What do you think the reunion special should be? Maybe Monica, Rachel, Chandler, Ross, and Phoebe find out that Joey is trapped in a bad spinoff sitcom in Hollywood and decide to fly out there to convince him to come back to NYC?
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'The Walking Dead' Season 5 Finale Recap: Does Alexandria Need Rick Grimes?
- 'Battle Creek' Recap: Liar, Liar, House on Fire
- 'Once Upon a Time' Recap: The Author is Revealed
- 'The Real Housewives of Atlanta' Recap: The Ladies Try to Make Amends During a Girls' Getaway
- 'Secrets and Lies' Exclusive Interview: KaDee Strickland Teases Coming 'Threat, Urgency and Danger'
- More From BuddyTV
- Secrets and Lies Recap: Every Step You Take, I'll Be Watching You
- Walking Dead Finale: Ready, Set, React!
- The Good Wife Recap: With Great Power Comes Great Moral Ambiguity
- Fear The Walking Dead: AMC Debuts First Spinoff Promo
- Once Recap: Author! Author! (AKA the Episode With Lotsa Answers)
- More From TVLine
- 'The Walking Dead' Spin-Off Releases First Ominous Teaser
- Taylor Swift and Justin Timberlake Adorably Freak Out Together at the iHeartRadio Awards
- 8 Burning Questions We Have after Watching HBO's Scientology Doc, ‘Going Clear'
- iHeartRadio Music Awards 2015 Red Carpet Arrivals
- Op-Ed: Thank You, Angelina Jolie, For Celebrating Our Kids Who Are 'Different'
- More From ET