(S02E07) "Viva Buymoria." - Morgan
The Jill Roberts trilogy continues. Last week we were introduced to Chuck's ex-girlfriend in an episode where, not only did Mr. Bartowski save the world (or, at least, the little part of the world surrounding him in California), but he also got the girl. This week we got to see more of the budding relationship between the two as well as a Charles who, for the first time in awhile, was feeling like a normal human being.The question on everyone's mind was if the relationship could last between the two. Particularly with the uber-hot Sarah working very, very closely with Chuck on a daily basis. Well, if I told you now I would probably be canceled faster than My Own Worst Enemy. So, if you want to know the answer please click ahead.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Teen Wolf Season 4, Ed Sheeran Documentary Lead MTV's Newly Announced Summer Schedule
- Matt's Inside Line: Scoop on Vampire Diaries, POI, Once, Arrow, The Mentalist, Big Bang and More
- Memories from the Set: Ari Graynor Talks Jobs on The Sopranos, Fringe, Numb3rs and More
- Friday the 13th: Slasher Horror Classic in Development as Hour-long TV Drama
- Gracepoint Exclusive Photos: See Anna Gunn & David Tennant in Fox's Broadchurch Adaptation!
- More From TVLine
- Tori Spelling Acknowledges Her Cheating Past on 'True Tori'
- Bryan Singer Calls Underage Sex Abuse Allegations 'Vicious,' Pulls Out of 'X-Men' Promo Events
- Exclusive: Listen To Classic Funk Band War's New Single Off First Album in 20 Years
- Aaron Carter on Hilary Duff: I Would Sweep Her Off Her Feet (VIDEO)
- George Clooney Gets In Heated Altercation In Las Vegas
- More From ET