Bones - Thursday November 17, 9PM ET/PT, Global/Fox
I do enjoy it when 'Bones' decides to have a little bit of fun with their murder scenes. This week, they find their victim shrink-wrapped with a Prince Charming doll. Turns out, the woman worked for a toy company headed by guest Morgan Fairchild, who always adds a dash of creepy camp when she turns up. Meanwhile Sweets prepares for his gun certification, despite the fact that Booth still objects to him carrying a weapon.
(S02E09) This season we've met Sarah's high school nemesis, who turned out to be a rogue spy, Chuck's ex-girlfriend, who turned out to be a rogue spy, and we had a return of Bryce, who was a spy from an opposing agency. This week, we met John Casey's former sensei, who is now a rogue spy. This brings me to a few conclusions...
First, the CIA really has a horrible retention program for its employees (most likely due to the pudding cups being eliminated from the cafeteria). Second, other than Chuck, his immediate family, and the employees at Buy More, everyone else is a rogue agent. Therefore, this little trio of agents will be eliminating the bad seeds from California for the next 22 seasons. Well, at least there's the job security.
With Battlestar ending, and Bionic Woman ended, the lovely and talented Ms. Sackhoff could use a new gig. Why not Nip/Tuck? Sackhoff is set to join the FX series for a four episode arc as Dr. Theodora "Teddy" Lowe. She's said to present a challenge for Sean (Dylan Walsh).
But wait, there's more. What's better than Katee Sackhoff on Nip/Tuck? How about some Morgan Fairchild? She will be appearing for one episode as a movie star. I suppose we could debate which is actually better, but for me, there is just something about Morgan Fairchild. Whichever you prefer, both are nice additions for the show. Read on past the jump for more casting notes from Caprica, Warehouse 13, and that crazy sounding House spin-off idea.
But if just hearing Summer isn't enough for you, tonight you can see her too. She stars in The Initiation Of Sarah, which is part of ABC Family's "13 Nights Of Halloween." It looks to be another of the network's cheesy, but fun, movies. Sisters Sarah (Mika Boorem) and Lyndsey (Summer Glau) are starting their first year of college. While pledging sororities they manage to get pulled into a battle of good vs. evil. The cast also includes Morgan Fairchild, Jennifer Tilly, Joanne Garcia (Reba), and Tessa Thompson (Veronica Mars). If you like that ABC Family style, it should be worth a look.
[ via whedonesque ]
Those programs are Desire and Fashion House. Modeled after the popular telenovelas, each show will run five days a week, Monday through Friday, with a recap on Saturday. Rather than the endless run that normal American soap operas have, the myNetworkTV shows are each planned to run 65 episodes. As they come crashing to what promises to be a hectic conclusion after 13 weeks, two new shows will debut to run for the next 13.
Desire kicks off the night at 8PM. It is the story of brothers Louis and Alex Thomas. On the run from the mob, they make their way to Los Angeles. There, they both fall for the same woman and complications ensue as they deal with that and the mob gets ever closer. Desire is adapted from 2004's Mesa Para Tres (Table For Three).
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'The Flash' Episode 18 Photos: Felicity and the Atom Visit Central City
- 'Better Call Saul': 11 Foreshadowing Moments to 'Breaking Bad' You Probably Missed
- 'Supernatural' Episode 10.18 Photos: Charlie Finds the Book of the Dead
- The 11 Best Moments from 'Comedy Central's Roast of Justin Bieber'
- 'The Following': 15 Creepy Moments from 'Reunion'
- More From BuddyTV
- Bloodline Renewed for Season 2
- Mysteries of Laura: Police Academy's Steve Guttenberg to the Rescue?
- Charlotte Ross On Her Warm Arrow Welcome ('I've Never Seen Anything Like It'), Helping Felicity Choose
- House of Lies Renewed for Season 5
- American Idol: Advice, Caveats and Dream Set Lists for the Season 14 Top 9
- More From TVLine
- Gigi Hadid on Life After the Runway: 'It's Not Just OK Anymore to Model Until You're 25'
- 'Dovekeepers' Stars Cote de Pablo & Diego Boneta Talk Steamy 'Sensual' Scenes
- Viola Davis On Surviving a Hungry, Impoverished Childhood: 'It's My Way of Healing'
- Did Kylie Jenner Steal Beyonce's Denim Look?
- Paul Blart Gets 'Fast and Furious' in New Parody Video!
- More From ET