We come to celebrate Lifetime movies, not bury them. We love our Lifetime movies, because we love watching as the placid veneer of suburbia is invariably shattered in each one. On Lifetime, a typical soccer mom will find herself in an unusual or dangerous -- or unusually dangerous -- situation, like tied up in the trunk of a car, or go-go dancing at the local sleaze-o-rama.
And, of course, the titles are priceless. Where else can you watch movies like the classic Kirsten Dunst drama '15 and Pregnant,' or 'Single White Female 2: The Psycho'? Not on NBC, that's for sure.
Below, we've selected the 15 most awesome Lifetime movie titles ever.
Tori Spelling is going to have a reality show about a bed and breakfast. God, they are really running out of ideas.Maybe Paris Hilton can open up a shoe store, or how about Kirstie Alley running a highly profitable lemonade stand?
Not sure why Spelling would want to do this, since she already had the pseudo-reality show NoTORIous on VH-1. Maybe she needs more money since she only got about $800,000 when her dad Aaron passed away (according to rumors anyway). The show will run for six episodes the first season, and will co-star her husband Dean McDermott. It will air on Oxygen, but there's no title for the show yet.
How about the Mother May I Sleep At Tori Spelling's Bed and Breakfast?
[via TV Tattle]
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'The 100' Episode 2.10 Photos: Clarke and Lexa Partner Up
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Episode 5.19 Photos: What's Going on With Mike?
- 'The Vampire Diaries' Episode 6.13 Photos: Bonnie's Birthday
- 'Glee' Episode 6.7 Photos: Will Teaches a Lesson About Tolerance
- 'The Blacklist' Post-Super Bowl Episode Photos: Will Liz and the Team Save Reddington in Time?
- More From BuddyTV
- EXCLUSIVE! Kim Kardashian on Bruce Jenner: 'He's the Happiest I've Ever Seen Him'
- Keira Knightley Reveals Her Name Is a Mistake: I'm a Spelling Error
- Is Blink-182's Tom DeLonge Leaving the Band?
- Jennifer Aniston and Owen Wilson Reunite for 'She's Funny That Way'
- Nick Jonas Joins Fox's 'Scream Queens'!
- More From ET