We come to celebrate Lifetime movies, not bury them. We love our Lifetime movies, because we love watching as the placid veneer of suburbia is invariably shattered in each one. On Lifetime, a typical soccer mom will find herself in an unusual or dangerous -- or unusually dangerous -- situation, like tied up in the trunk of a car, or go-go dancing at the local sleaze-o-rama.
And, of course, the titles are priceless. Where else can you watch movies like the classic Kirsten Dunst drama '15 and Pregnant,' or 'Single White Female 2: The Psycho'? Not on NBC, that's for sure.
Below, we've selected the 15 most awesome Lifetime movie titles ever.
Tori Spelling is going to have a reality show about a bed and breakfast. God, they are really running out of ideas.Maybe Paris Hilton can open up a shoe store, or how about Kirstie Alley running a highly profitable lemonade stand?
Not sure why Spelling would want to do this, since she already had the pseudo-reality show NoTORIous on VH-1. Maybe she needs more money since she only got about $800,000 when her dad Aaron passed away (according to rumors anyway). The show will run for six episodes the first season, and will co-star her husband Dean McDermott. It will air on Oxygen, but there's no title for the show yet.
How about the Mother May I Sleep At Tori Spelling's Bed and Breakfast?
[via TV Tattle]
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Wayward Pines' Interview: M. Night Shyamalan on Shocking Death and Darker Turn
- 'Bachelorette' Star Kaitlyn Bristowe on Pre-Fantasy Suite Sex: 'I Don't Know Why Everyone is So Shocked'
- 'The Bachelor' Season 11 Week 2 Photos: Punchlines and Punches
- 'Survivor: Worlds Apart': Ranking the 13 Most Shocking Tribal Councils from Season 30
- 'The Flash': The 10 Most Villainous Moments of Season 1
- More From BuddyTV
- Red Nose Day on NBC: Best and Worst Moments
- Wayward Pines Recap: Rules Are Rules!
- TVLine Items: Mimi Rogers to Evil Dead, BoJack Return Date Set and More
- Major Crimes Spinoff S.O.B. Isn't Moving Forward, Says TNT Boss
- Hannibal Season 3 Trailer: Dr. & Mrs. (!) Lecter 'Want to Have You for Dinner'
- More From TVLine