We come to celebrate Lifetime movies, not bury them. We love our Lifetime movies, because we love watching as the placid veneer of suburbia is invariably shattered in each one. On Lifetime, a typical soccer mom will find herself in an unusual or dangerous -- or unusually dangerous -- situation, like tied up in the trunk of a car, or go-go dancing at the local sleaze-o-rama.
And, of course, the titles are priceless. Where else can you watch movies like the classic Kirsten Dunst drama '15 and Pregnant,' or 'Single White Female 2: The Psycho'? Not on NBC, that's for sure.
Below, we've selected the 15 most awesome Lifetime movie titles ever.
Tori Spelling is going to have a reality show about a bed and breakfast. God, they are really running out of ideas.Maybe Paris Hilton can open up a shoe store, or how about Kirstie Alley running a highly profitable lemonade stand?
Not sure why Spelling would want to do this, since she already had the pseudo-reality show NoTORIous on VH-1. Maybe she needs more money since she only got about $800,000 when her dad Aaron passed away (according to rumors anyway). The show will run for six episodes the first season, and will co-star her husband Dean McDermott. It will air on Oxygen, but there's no title for the show yet.
How about the Mother May I Sleep At Tori Spelling's Bed and Breakfast?
[via TV Tattle]
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Heartland Table': Amy Thielen is canny about fresh food
- 'Crazy Hearts: Nashville' Season 1 finale: Does Leroy ruin Lee's Nashville singing debut?
- 'The Mindy Project' Season 3 scoop from Ike Barinholtz and Mindy Kaling
- 'The Trip to Bountiful': Vanessa Williams 'had to be there' for Cicely Tyson
- TV Ratings: 'Grimm,''Enlisted' rise while 'Hannibal,''Shark Tank' fall
- More From Zap2it
- Hot Video: In 24: Live Another Day, All Jack Must Stop Is a New 'World War'— Also: Is That…?!
- Pilot Scoop: Supernatural Spin-Off Gets a New Title, Casts Its Final Series Regular
- Ratings: Grimm, Enlisted and Undercover Boss Tick Up, Hannibal Falls
- Performer of the Week: Castle's Stana Katic
- Rachel Boston Talks Finding Love in Hallmark Channel's A Ring By Spring
- More From TVLine