We come to celebrate Lifetime movies, not bury them. We love our Lifetime movies, because we love watching as the placid veneer of suburbia is invariably shattered in each one. On Lifetime, a typical soccer mom will find herself in an unusual or dangerous -- or unusually dangerous -- situation, like tied up in the trunk of a car, or go-go dancing at the local sleaze-o-rama.
And, of course, the titles are priceless. Where else can you watch movies like the classic Kirsten Dunst drama '15 and Pregnant,' or 'Single White Female 2: The Psycho'? Not on NBC, that's for sure.
Below, we've selected the 15 most awesome Lifetime movie titles ever.
Tori Spelling is going to have a reality show about a bed and breakfast. God, they are really running out of ideas.Maybe Paris Hilton can open up a shoe store, or how about Kirstie Alley running a highly profitable lemonade stand?
Not sure why Spelling would want to do this, since she already had the pseudo-reality show NoTORIous on VH-1. Maybe she needs more money since she only got about $800,000 when her dad Aaron passed away (according to rumors anyway). The show will run for six episodes the first season, and will co-star her husband Dean McDermott. It will air on Oxygen, but there's no title for the show yet.
How about the Mother May I Sleep At Tori Spelling's Bed and Breakfast?
[via TV Tattle]
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- American Idol Exclusive: Top 6 Song Spoilers!
- Did You Fall For MTV's Faking It?
- The Voice Top 12 Results Recap: Did the Right Contestants Get Cut This Week? [Updated]
- Glee Recap: 'Tonight, You Are a Star'
- NBC's Crossbones Sets Sail With First Trailer: See John Malkovich as Blackbeard
- More From TVLine
- Has Nicki Ever Been 'The Other Woman'? Lance Bass Gets the Dirt
- 5 Seconds of Summer Remember Their Big Break
- Is Tori Spelling Sharing Too Much About Husband's Cheating?
- Stephen Colbert Tells David Letterman His Plan for 'Late Show'
- Minaj on 'Housewives' Fight: 'Someone Would of Got Knocked Upside the Head'
- More From ET