May 4, 2015
Mr. Monk goes Camping
by Allison Waldman, posted Nov 7th 2009 2:01PM
(S08E12) Well, after the past couple of shows -- especially Monk's reunion with Sharona -- I was imagining that the final season of Monk was sprinting to the finish line, delivering some final hours that would be up there with the best ever for the series.
Then Adrian went camping. This might be one of the weakest Monks of all time. The funniest thing was the title, which was where the inspiration began and -- sadly -- ended. Nothing worked. Monk and children? No. Monk in the woods? No. Monk and the grizzly bear? Do you even have to wonder? More after the jump.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'The Vampire Diaries' Season 6 Finale Photos: Goodbye, Mystic Falls
- 'Once Upon a Time': 20 Moments Leading Up to Regina's Happy Ending in 'Mother'
- Is 'Game of Thrones' Planting Seeds for a Shocking Family Secret?
- Best 'Game of Thrones' Quotes from 'Sons of the Harpy'
- Teresa Giudice's Lawyer Addresses Rumors About the 'RHONJ' Star
- More From BuddyTV
- The Simpsons Renewed: Fox Orders Seasons 27, 28
- The Flash's Candice Patton Talks Iris' Epiphany ('I Was So Relieved!'), Grodd, Barry vs. Eddie, Unexpected Finale
- TVLine Items: Tyrant Season 2 Trailer, David Fincher's HBO Series and More
- Report: Sleepy Hollow's Orlando Jones Won't Return for Season 3
- Vampire Diaries Season Finale Photos Hint at Somber Exit for Elena
- More From TVLine
- Why Is Justin Timberlake a Creepy Giant Lime-Head?
- EXCLUSIVE! 'New Girl' Finale Sneak Peek: It's Time to Say Goodbye to Coach (Again!)
- Yolanda Foster Says Ongoing Battle with Lyme Disease Is a ‘Nightmare'
- Jessica Simpson's Adorable Daughter Maxwell Turns 3!
- What It's Really Like to Work on 'Days of Our Lives'
- More From ET