July 27, 2015
by Allison Waldman, posted Mar 23rd 2010 3:38AM
(S02E01) The united part of the 'United States of Tara' was served up handily in the season premiere, with the family looking like the model of normalcy. And yet even as there seemed to be nothing wrong, below the surface was that gnawing feeling that Buck, T, Alice and whoever, might be lurking, ready to pop out. When the pop finally went off, however, it wasn't what we anticipated. It wasn't even in their house. More on that and the purple carnations after the jump.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Meet the Designers of 'Project Runway' Season 14
- 'The Real Housewives of Orange County' Recap: Vicki Gives Meghan the Third Degree
- 'So You Think You Can Dance' Live Blog: The Top 18 Dance and Two Go Home
- Casting Bits: Ed Sheeran Joins FX Series, 'Nashville' Adds Riley Smith, Naomi Campbell on 'AHS' and More
- 'Big Brother 17' Spoilers: Was the Power of Veto Used in Week 5?
- More From BuddyTV
- Bachelor/Bachelorette Final Couples
- Bobbi Kristina Brown's Death: Nick Gordon 'Has Suffered Greatly,' His Mother Says
- 'The Bachelorette' Finale: Did Kaitlyn Bristowe Pick Shawn Booth or Nick Viall?
- Leah Still Challenges Riley Curry to the Most Adorable Dance-Off Ever
- 13 Surprising Stars Who Love Their Converse (And Will Likely Fall In Love With The New Chuck II)
- More From ET