September 2, 2015
by Allison Waldman, posted Mar 25th 2008 10:20AM
She's been a vamp, a vixen, a medicine woman, royalty and she's even tried Dancing with the Stars. Now she will solve crimes. The Hallmark Channel has greenlit Dear Prudence, a Jane Seymour crime-solving Martha Stewart-type celebrity. They're calling this a backdoor pilot because Hallmark doesn't do series TV; however, if the movie were to be successful, it could become one of a rotation of star-driven mystery movies that Hallmark currently presents.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'America's Got Talent' Season 10: Semifinals Part 1 Performance Rankings
- Oscar-Nominated Actor Gary Busey Joins 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 21
- 'Scream' Season 1 Finale Recap: Who is the Killer?
- The 14 Best Sidekicks on TV Right Now
- 'America's Got Talent' Recap: The Semifinals Get Underway
- More From BuddyTV
- Doctor Who: Alex Kingston Returning as River Song for Christmas Special
- Gary Busey Joins Dancing With the Stars — See His Over-the-Top Announcement
- Scream EP Talks [Spoiler]'s Surprising Accomplice, Possible Season 2 Returns
- Scream's Killer Talks 'Awesome' Finale Reveal — Plus: Grade the Episode
- NBC Eyes Modern Brides of Dracula Drama from Greg Berlanti, Glee Vet
- More From TVLine
- Cindy Crawford on Unretouched Photo Leak: 'Why Would a Bad Picture of Me Make Other People Feel Good?'
- Star Sightings August 2015
- Kylie Jenner Dyes Her Hair 'Dirty Blonde,' Also Gets New Piercing
- Andrew Garfield on Exploring Fatherhood: 'Exciting, Daunting and Scary'
- EXCLUSIVE: Mark Wahlberg Helps a Friend Squeeze Into Skinny Jeans on 'Wahlburgers' Finale
- More From ET