(S08E06) "If you're talking about what I think you're talking about, we don't do that anymore." - Hastings to Jack, on using unsavory methods with the Russians
Oh, snap. The Russians may have bought Renee's cover, but that doesn't mean she's out of danger. Just the opposite, especially given the fact that she's a loose cannon and doesn't seem to care whether she lives or dies at this point. Or maybe that's not necessarily true.
More casting news after the jump.
First, the hats: FOX gave critics Yankees and Mets-ish looking baseball caps to commemorate the season.The caps were fitted, and they were HUGE; they were too big for even my 7.5-sized melon. But I took 'em anyway, because they looked cool.
The reporters pretty much got at the question of another season right away, and as far as Kiefer Sutherland and executive producer Howard Gordon is concerned, they'll keep doing the show as long as FOX wants them to.
I remember watching Boomtown for the first time. I remember where I was, and at what point in our lives it was on the air. Now, I watch a lot of television and have seen and forgotten more shows than most people would ever even want to be aware of. But Boomtown had that much of an impact on me.
Oh, I'm a sucker for a unique premise or take on familiar territory. I first tuned in to 24 because it took place in "real time," and I just had to see how that would work. I tuned into Boomtown because it promised me a look at crime from every possible perspective. How, I wondered, is that possible? And yet it brilliantly, beautifully and all too briefly was.
Kidnapped fans were upset when the show was canceled, but given 13 episodes to wrap up the plot. Then they were more upset when the show was taken off of Wednesday night and put on Saturday nights. And then they were absolutely ticked off when NBC pulled the show from Saturday nights because of low ratings (gee, low ratings on a Saturday night...what did they expect?). But now, fans can at least rejoice in the news that there might be a box DVD set of the show coming in 2007.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Supernatural' Episode 10.8 Photos: A Sheriff's Retreat
- 'The Originals': 15 Moments of Love, Death and Reunions From 'The Brothers That Care Forgot'
- 'Sleepy Hollow': 15 Moments of Ichabod?s Identity Crisis From 'Magnum Opus'
- 'Castle': 18 Times Espo Was the Man in 'Kill Switch'
- 'Castle' Episode 7.10 Photos: Mafia and Murder for the Holidays
- More From BuddyTV
- Hart of Dixie Season 4 Bumped Up to December; See 9 New Premiere Photos
- Girlfriends' Guide to Divorce: A Dishy Lisa Edelstein Drinks with Andy Cohen in Fun Series-Prequel Clip
- Sherlock Season 4 First Look: Uh-Oh, Watson's 'Stache Is Back!
- Orphan Black Adds Grimm, Lost Girl Vets and Others for Season 3
- Salem Season 2 Teaser Trailer: Warmongering Mary Has Motherhood 'Licked'
- More From TVLine
- Jennifer Aniston Pranks Reporter Into Thinking He's Having the Worst Interview Ever
- Hugh Jackman Plays a Terrifying Blackbeard in New 'Pan' Trailer
- Kendra Wilkinson Reveals Whether She Actually Had Sex with Hugh Hefner
- 'New Girl' Sneak Peek: Forget the Turkey! Schmidt Wants You to Celebrate 'Bangsgiving'
- 'Salem': Your First Look at the Haunting Season 2 Teaser
- More From ET