(S08E06) "If you're talking about what I think you're talking about, we don't do that anymore." - Hastings to Jack, on using unsavory methods with the Russians
Oh, snap. The Russians may have bought Renee's cover, but that doesn't mean she's out of danger. Just the opposite, especially given the fact that she's a loose cannon and doesn't seem to care whether she lives or dies at this point. Or maybe that's not necessarily true.
More casting news after the jump.
First, the hats: FOX gave critics Yankees and Mets-ish looking baseball caps to commemorate the season.The caps were fitted, and they were HUGE; they were too big for even my 7.5-sized melon. But I took 'em anyway, because they looked cool.
The reporters pretty much got at the question of another season right away, and as far as Kiefer Sutherland and executive producer Howard Gordon is concerned, they'll keep doing the show as long as FOX wants them to.
I remember watching Boomtown for the first time. I remember where I was, and at what point in our lives it was on the air. Now, I watch a lot of television and have seen and forgotten more shows than most people would ever even want to be aware of. But Boomtown had that much of an impact on me.
Oh, I'm a sucker for a unique premise or take on familiar territory. I first tuned in to 24 because it took place in "real time," and I just had to see how that would work. I tuned into Boomtown because it promised me a look at crime from every possible perspective. How, I wondered, is that possible? And yet it brilliantly, beautifully and all too briefly was.
Kidnapped fans were upset when the show was canceled, but given 13 episodes to wrap up the plot. Then they were more upset when the show was taken off of Wednesday night and put on Saturday nights. And then they were absolutely ticked off when NBC pulled the show from Saturday nights because of low ratings (gee, low ratings on a Saturday night...what did they expect?). But now, fans can at least rejoice in the news that there might be a box DVD set of the show coming in 2007.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Best 'Supernatural' Quotes from 'Holy Terror'
- 'Survivor': How to Get Along with Others in 10 Easy Steps
- 'Sons of Anarchy' Recap: Getting Out of Guns, For Good?
- 'Once Upon a Time' Season 3 Episode Photos
- 'Bones' Episode 9.11 Photos: Richard Schiff Guest Stars as a Murdered Gymnast's Father
- More From BuddyTV
- 'The Voice': CeeLo Green talks Adam Levine's drive to win, his off-season plans
- 'The Voice': Adam Levine talks heading into Season 5 Semi-Finals with his team intact
- 'SNL': Paul Rudd freaks out about One Direction in promos
- 'Doctor Who': BBC executive talks Peter Capaldi's first Doctor scenes
- 'Arrow' video: Barry Allen questions Felicity in 'The Scientist'
- More From Zap2it
- Exclusive White Collar Video: Peter Questions Neal's Whereabouts — Plus: Who Has Ex Issues?
- Sleepy Hollow's Nicole Beharie and Tom Mison Toy With 'Ichabbie,' Hint at Huge Season Finale
- What to Watch Wednesday: Welcome to Mob City, Seasonal SNL, Say Cheers to Kirstie and More
- Sons of Anarchy Post Mortem: Jimmy Smits on Nero's Shocking Discovery and Next Week's 'Brilliant' Finale —'It Leaves You Breathless'
- The Voice Top 6 Results Recap: Did the Right Contestant Get Cut This Week?
- More From TVLine