March 2, 2015
by Annie Wu, posted Jun 26th 2008 11:45AM
"Be Patient, This Gets Amazing": What this segment lacked in punniness, it made up jaw-dropping, cherry-picking amazingness. Last year, the Supreme Court ruled that the EPA must regulate greenhouse gases. The EPA proposed some changes in an e-mail they sent to the White House. The administration then refused to open the e-mail, leaving the EPA to re-write the policy into something more Bush-friendly. Jon Stewart said (shouted?) it best with that expletive.
by Annie Wu, posted Jul 24th 2007 1:22AM
"The Cheney Presidency Remembered": For a few hours on Saturday, while Bush was getting a colonoscopy, Dick Cheney was President. The side-by-side view of Cheney's evil Iran plans and the colonoscopy was very unnecessary. I was not prepared for it and now have the image permanently burned into my brain. Senior Presidential Historian Samantha Kearns Bee reflected on the bold moves of Cheney's presidency, including decriminalizing shooting old men in the face. I spent a few minutes wondering why Samantha got a new middle name ("So... she'd be... Samantha Kearns Bee-Jones?") before I realized the Doris Kearns Goodwin connection. What can I say? I'm slow. Very, very slow.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'The Good Wife' Recap: Does Alicia Commit a Bad Deed for the Right Reason?
- 'The Real Housewives of Atlanta' Recap: Kenya Accuses Phaedra of Infidelity
- 'Battle Creek' Series Premiere Recap: Will These Cops Ever Become Buddies?
- 'Downton Abbey' Season 5 Finale Recap: A Scandalous Christmas and a Fond Farewell
- 'Once Upon a Time' Mid-Season Premiere Recap: Who Makes It into Storybrooke?
- More From BuddyTV
- Battle Creek: Does This Procedural Boast CBS' Better Odd Couple?
- Secrets and Lies: What's Your Verdict on ABC's New Murder Mystery?
- Downton Abbey Season Finale Recap: 'Proposals and Propositions'
- Good Wife Recap: Cash Twenty-Two
- The Last Man on Earth: Is Fox's New Post-Apocalyptic Comedy a Survivor?
- More From TVLine