January 31, 2015
by Annie Wu, posted Jun 26th 2008 11:45AM
"Be Patient, This Gets Amazing": What this segment lacked in punniness, it made up jaw-dropping, cherry-picking amazingness. Last year, the Supreme Court ruled that the EPA must regulate greenhouse gases. The EPA proposed some changes in an e-mail they sent to the White House. The administration then refused to open the e-mail, leaving the EPA to re-write the policy into something more Bush-friendly. Jon Stewart said (shouted?) it best with that expletive.
by Annie Wu, posted Jul 24th 2007 1:22AM
"The Cheney Presidency Remembered": For a few hours on Saturday, while Bush was getting a colonoscopy, Dick Cheney was President. The side-by-side view of Cheney's evil Iran plans and the colonoscopy was very unnecessary. I was not prepared for it and now have the image permanently burned into my brain. Senior Presidential Historian Samantha Kearns Bee reflected on the bold moves of Cheney's presidency, including decriminalizing shooting old men in the face. I spent a few minutes wondering why Samantha got a new middle name ("So... she'd be... Samantha Kearns Bee-Jones?") before I realized the Doris Kearns Goodwin connection. What can I say? I'm slow. Very, very slow.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Best 'Glee' Quotes from 'The Hurt Locker, Part 2'
- 'NCIS' Episode 12.14 Photos: A Case Causes Tony to Flashback to His Days in Military School
- 'Grey's Anatomy': The 15 Most Bizarre Medical Cases
- 'Reign' Episode 2.13 Photos: Will Mary and Francis Reunite at the Winter's Ease Feast?
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 5 Photos
- More From BuddyTV
- Pilots: CBS Adds David Shore/Bryan Cranston Drama, James Patterson Riff
- Pilots: ABC Orders Comedies About Johnny Knoxville, NBA Odd Couple, Genius Kids, Plus 4 Others
- Ground Floor Cancelled at TBS
- Glee Recap: Love in an Elevator
- Pilots: ABC Orders College Conspiracy, Modern Oil Boom Dramas, Others
- More From TVLine