October 20, 2014
by Annie Wu, posted Jun 26th 2008 11:45AM
"Be Patient, This Gets Amazing": What this segment lacked in punniness, it made up jaw-dropping, cherry-picking amazingness. Last year, the Supreme Court ruled that the EPA must regulate greenhouse gases. The EPA proposed some changes in an e-mail they sent to the White House. The administration then refused to open the e-mail, leaving the EPA to re-write the policy into something more Bush-friendly. Jon Stewart said (shouted?) it best with that expletive.
by Annie Wu, posted Jul 24th 2007 1:22AM
"The Cheney Presidency Remembered": For a few hours on Saturday, while Bush was getting a colonoscopy, Dick Cheney was President. The side-by-side view of Cheney's evil Iran plans and the colonoscopy was very unnecessary. I was not prepared for it and now have the image permanently burned into my brain. Senior Presidential Historian Samantha Kearns Bee reflected on the bold moves of Cheney's presidency, including decriminalizing shooting old men in the face. I spent a few minutes wondering why Samantha got a new middle name ("So... she'd be... Samantha Kearns Bee-Jones?") before I realized the Doris Kearns Goodwin connection. What can I say? I'm slow. Very, very slow.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'NCIS' Episode 12.6 Photos: It's Halloween Time Again
- 'Gotham' Episode 6 Photos: Facing Demons of the Past
- 'Bones' Episode 10.5 Photos: Brennan Meets Her Rival
- 'America's Next Top Model' Cycle 21 Episode 10 Photos: Tyra Acts as Makeup Artist
- 'Reign' Episode 2.4 Photos: Let's Dance!
- More From BuddyTV
- Fred Savage on ‘Wonder Years' Famous First Kiss: ‘I Can't Imagine I Was Good'
- Behind the Scenes as Kerry Washington Bares All
- Legendary Fashion Designer Oscar de la Renta Dead At 82
- A Timeline of Sex on Shonda Rhimes' Shows, From Polite Kissing to Full on Eiffel Towering
- Julia Roberts, Honored For Work Against Bullying, Says She Was a ‘Shrinking Violet' in School
- More From ET