Television as an industry is in need of a major overhaul. It's old, dusty, soiling itself, and not keeping up with the technology that changes from day to day. If it were an old, sick animal, or Larry King, it would probably be put to sleep. Alas, so many of us rely on the old biddy that it would be hard for us to say good-bye.
Luckily, I am a resourceful, intelligent and, dare I say it, gorgeous human being who has some ideas in mind to freshen up the television landscape. Yes, it may mean sacrifice from some of us (mainly network executives) and we may lose something in the process. But, in the end, the industry that we love to quietly despise while watching Cheaters will thrive once again.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'The Walking Dead' Season 5 Finale Recap: Does Alexandria Need Rick Grimes?
- 'Battle Creek' Recap: Liar, Liar, House on Fire
- 'Once Upon a Time' Recap: The Author is Revealed
- 'The Real Housewives of Atlanta' Recap: The Ladies Try to Make Amends During a Girls' Getaway
- 'Secrets and Lies' Exclusive Interview: KaDee Strickland Teases Coming 'Threat, Urgency and Danger'
- More From BuddyTV
- Secrets and Lies Recap: Every Step You Take, I'll Be Watching You
- Walking Dead Finale: Ready, Set, React!
- The Good Wife Recap: With Great Power Comes Great Moral Ambiguity
- Fear The Walking Dead: AMC Debuts First Spinoff Promo
- Once Recap: Author! Author! (AKA the Episode With Lotsa Answers)
- More From TVLine
- 'The Walking Dead' Spin-Off Releases First Ominous Teaser
- Taylor Swift and Justin Timberlake Adorably Freak Out Together at the iHeartRadio Awards
- 8 Burning Questions We Have after Watching HBO's Scientology Doc, ‘Going Clear'
- iHeartRadio Music Awards 2015 Red Carpet Arrivals
- Op-Ed: Thank You, Angelina Jolie, For Celebrating Our Kids Who Are 'Different'
- More From ET