Television as an industry is in need of a major overhaul. It's old, dusty, soiling itself, and not keeping up with the technology that changes from day to day. If it were an old, sick animal, or Larry King, it would probably be put to sleep. Alas, so many of us rely on the old biddy that it would be hard for us to say good-bye.
Luckily, I am a resourceful, intelligent and, dare I say it, gorgeous human being who has some ideas in mind to freshen up the television landscape. Yes, it may mean sacrifice from some of us (mainly network executives) and we may lose something in the process. But, in the end, the industry that we love to quietly despise while watching Cheaters will thrive once again.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'The Bachelorette' Season 11 Finale Photos: Kaitlyn Says Yes!
- 'Dance Moms' Recap: Can the ALDC Maintain the Top Spot in the Competition?
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' Season 2 Premiere Photos: Who Will the Mystery Woman Be?
- 15 Times Taylor Swift Lyrics Perfectly Described 'Pretty Little Liars'
- 'Stitchers' Recap: Kirsten Gives Liam an Answer to His Proposal
- More From BuddyTV
- Pretty Little Liars Recap: Exhibit 'A'
- Graceland Sneak Peek: Jakes Suits Up for Charlie's 'Swamp People' Sting
- Banshee Sets End Date: Season 4 Will Be Cinemax Drama's Last
- Longmire Team on Season 4's 'Second Chances' Theme, A&E Cancellation
- NBC's The Wiz Casts Queen Latifah as Wizard, Mary J. Blige as Wicked Witch
- More From TVLine
- Victoria's Secret's Newest Angels on How They Plan to Keep Their Personal Lives Private
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt & Seth Rogen Go on Drug-Filled Xmas Adventure in 'The Night Before' Red-Band Trailer
- New Victoria's Secret Angels Want to Join Taylor Swift's Squad: 'It'd Be a Lot of Fun!'
- 'Wet Hot American Summer' Cast: Then and Now
- '13 Hours' Trailer: Michael Bay's Benghazi Film Is Surprisingly Emotional, Still Has Huge Explosions
- More From ET