Television as an industry is in need of a major overhaul. It's old, dusty, soiling itself, and not keeping up with the technology that changes from day to day. If it were an old, sick animal, or Larry King, it would probably be put to sleep. Alas, so many of us rely on the old biddy that it would be hard for us to say good-bye.
Luckily, I am a resourceful, intelligent and, dare I say it, gorgeous human being who has some ideas in mind to freshen up the television landscape. Yes, it may mean sacrifice from some of us (mainly network executives) and we may lose something in the process. But, in the end, the industry that we love to quietly despise while watching Cheaters will thrive once again.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 90210 Vet AnnaLynne McCord to Guest-Star on CBS' Stalker
- Ratings: Mysteries of Laura Cops Big Numbers Leading Out of Talent Finale, Red Band Society Opens Low
- Aubrey Plaza to Voice Grumpy Cat
- Sons of Anarchy: Alicia Coppola to School [Spoiler]
- SNL Taps Darrell Hammond to Succeed Don Pardo as Announcer
- More From TVLine
- 7 Most Expensive Celebrity Divorces
- Ethan Hawke on Robin Williams: 'It Was Obvious He Was In Tremendous Pain'
- Darrell Hammond Is Heading Back to 'Saturday Night Live' in a New Role
- Tina Fey Had Alec Baldwin Masks at Daughter's Surprise Party!
- Melissa Rivers Breaks Silence Following Mother's Funeral
- More From ET