Well, MTV has finally caught up, making a visually minor but symbolically huge change to its logo: No more "music television."
Do you watch The Weather Channel? Are you one of those people who can't enough info about high pressure systems and hurricanes? Today is your lucky day. Besides changing their logo (gasp!), the network is creating some new programming to broaden their viewership. They are going to have a morning news program, a regular news broadcast (with a non-weatherman anchor!), and even a Top Ten special, where they'll countdown the snowiest cities, most humid cities, and all that.
More programming? OK. But please don't subject us to some weather reality show. Maybe 10 budding meteorologists stay in a wind tunnel for a month, subjected to all sorts of weather, and the winner gets a Weather Channel gig? Actually, I'd watch that.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'The Bachelorette' Season 10 Finale Photos: The Final Rose
- 'Mistresses' Episode 2.9 Photos: Toni Has News for Dom
- 'Big Brother 16' Week 4: Cody's HoH Photos
- 'Big Brother 16' Recap: Brittany's Bad Day and Cody's Bad Decision
- 15 Reasons to Attend Comic-Con with the Gang from 'The Big Bang Theory'
- More From BuddyTV
- Dominion's Roxanne McKee Teases Big Changes: 'Claire's Innocence Is Lost'
- New Girl Scoop: Jessica Biel Cast as Jess' New Nemesis
- Game Night Preview: 'What People Help Their Necks to Be Not Cold'?
- Arrow Season 3: Scoop on Roy's New Role, Sara's Status, the Baby and More
- TVLine Items: CSI: Cyber Adds 'Fat Neil,' Top Model Moves and More
- More From TVLine