Well, MTV has finally caught up, making a visually minor but symbolically huge change to its logo: No more "music television."
Do you watch The Weather Channel? Are you one of those people who can't enough info about high pressure systems and hurricanes? Today is your lucky day. Besides changing their logo (gasp!), the network is creating some new programming to broaden their viewership. They are going to have a morning news program, a regular news broadcast (with a non-weatherman anchor!), and even a Top Ten special, where they'll countdown the snowiest cities, most humid cities, and all that.
More programming? OK. But please don't subject us to some weather reality show. Maybe 10 budding meteorologists stay in a wind tunnel for a month, subjected to all sorts of weather, and the winner gets a Weather Channel gig? Actually, I'd watch that.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Jamie Foxx Reveals Electro Vocal Inspirations In 'Spider-Man 2'
- Edward James Olmos On Transition Of 'Water & Power' From Stage To Screen
- Andrew and Emma's Chemistry Deepens in 'Spider-Man 2'
- WATCH: Women Fight To Marry Prince Harry!
- Did Coachella Crash Instagram? Inside Social Media's Biggest Party
- More From ET