Well, FOX may be doing something about that.
The network has ordered a new pilot called 'Panic Attack.' Produced by 'Hell's Kitchen' and 'Kitchen Nightmares' production company A. Smith & Co., the show will feature five contestants with the same phobia. With the help of a pair of therapists (the U.K.'s Nick and Eva Speakman), the quintet of participants will try to overcome their fears. Look for potential episodes focusing on fear of heights, snakes, tight spaces and aglets.
There's a rumor that a group of FOX representatives will appear on the show in order to break their fear of producing a decent scripted comedy. (Fingers crossed they bring in those who greenlit ''Til Death.') Another group will try to get rid of the discomfort they feel when trying to find a new late-night talk show.
I have an idea for a new reality show. It's called Lemonade Stand, and it will be a behind the scenes look at what really goes on in the cutthroat world of lemonade stands in small town America. You'll see the infighting that happens when one kid forgets to bring enough cups for the customers, you'll see what happens when a dollar seems to be missing from the money box, and you'll see the emotional toll the business takes on the kids when their mom says it's time to close up because it's getting dark out.
Sound far-fetched? Not really. E! has a new reality show starting May 28 called Sunset Tan, which will show what happens to people who work at a tanning salon. Gah.
I'm thinking there will be a lot of opportunities to show blondes in bikinis. The show debuts after the season premiere of The Simple Life at 10pm.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap: Who Should Win the Season 11 Title?
- Mindy Project Casts Shonda Rhimes (Yes, Shonda Rhimes) to Play [Spoiler]
- Arrow Recasts Oliver's Blade-Wielding Season 3 Mentor
- Mean Girls' Daniel Franzese Lands Looking Role — Who Will He Court?
- Ratings: Tyrant Ends on Down Note, Final Chelsea Hits 2-Year High, PLL Up
- More From TVLine
- Hello Kitty Revealed Not To Be A Cat and Apparently Nothing Is True Anymore
- Meet David Muir, the Man Taking Over ABC's 'World News'
- 'Project Runway''s Christian Siriano on His Much-Praised Emmy Designs
- A Winning Couple! Aaron Paul's Wife Reacts to Emmy Speech, Talks 'Kind Campaign'
- Prince Harry Has a New Girlfriend
- More From ET