September 2, 2015
by Allison Waldman, posted Jun 24th 2008 10:57AM
Miami in June is hot. Very hot. On the set of Burn Notice, however, everything is cool. In fact, when I arrive at the Coconut Grove studios where the USA spy drama is shot, I find myself smack dab in the middle of a full-fledged film studio.
The old convention center, where I remember going to an indoor flea market in the late 1970s, has been completely transformed. There are trailers, production offices, standing sets, all geared up and working to bring Burn Notice back for season two.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'America's Got Talent' Predictions: Which 5 Acts Will Advance to the Top 10?
- 'RHOA' Kicks Off Season 7 with Physical Brawl
- Chris Bukowski Retires from 'Bachelor' Franchise
- 'RHOC' Star Vicki Gunvalson on Costar Meghan King Edmonds: 'There is Zero Respect with Her'
- 'America's Got Talent' Season 10: Semifinals Part 1 Performance Rankings
- More From BuddyTV
- Doctor Who: Alex Kingston Returning as River Song for Christmas Special
- Gary Busey Joins Dancing With the Stars — See His Over-the-Top Announcement
- Scream EP Talks [Spoiler]'s Surprising Accomplice, Possible Season 2 Returns
- Scream's Killer Talks 'Awesome' Finale Reveal — Plus: Grade the Episode
- NBC Eyes Modern Brides of Dracula Drama from Greg Berlanti, Glee Vet
- More From TVLine
- Cindy Crawford on Unretouched Photo Leak: 'Why Would a Bad Picture of Me Make Other People Feel Good?'
- Star Sightings August 2015
- Kylie Jenner Dyes Her Hair 'Dirty Blonde,' Also Gets New Piercing
- Andrew Garfield on Exploring Fatherhood: 'Exciting, Daunting and Scary'
- EXCLUSIVE: Mark Wahlberg Helps a Friend Squeeze Into Skinny Jeans on 'Wahlburgers' Finale
- More From ET