*Spoilers from new episode ahead*
There's a long history of 24's CTU agents being accused of traitorous behavior, of being taken into custody and tortured because the panicked higher-ups think they've been up to no good. So before we muse on whether this season's selected CTU analyst -- Nadia Yassir -- is being unfairly detained, let's review what's been done in past seasons:
During Jack Bauer's first very bad day, CTU analyst Jamey Farrell was accused of collaborating with terrorists. After being brusquely questioned, she was found dead in a CTU interrogation room. Jamey did admit taking money from a bad guy in exchange for intel, but the single mom said it was purely about getting money to help raise her son. CTU agent Nina Myers was the true CTU turncoat, and framed Jamey by killing her and making it look like a suicide.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- American Idol Top 7 Performance Recap: Filler Queen [Updated]
- Arrow's Truths Come Out — Were You Surprised?
- S.H.I.E.L.D. First Look: Cobie Smulders' Agent Hill Finds an Ally, Amy Acker Guest-Stars
- Exclusive Community Season Finale Sneak Peek: Are Jeff and Britta Finally Saying 'I Do'?
- Exclusive: Banshee Promotes 2 to Series Regular
- More From TVLine
- 'Real Housewives Of Atlanta' Star Porsha Williams Charged With Battery After Fight with Kenya Moore
- 'Heaven is For Real': The Boy the Book is Based on Details Near Death Experience
- After Long Separation, Will Arnett Files For Divorce From Amy Poehler
- FIRST LOOK: ET's 'Dream It … Do It' Helps Stars Take On Their Bucket Lists
- How Tori Spelling Found Out About Husband's Cheating
- More From ET