No Spin Zone
Well, maybe not any of that stuff, but it will likely be entertaining. Considering that I've watched O'Reilly on 'The Colbert Report' (Papa Bear came home) and Triumph the Insult Comic Dog on 'The O'Reilly Factor' (it was edited for content), I can't see this particular meeting of the minds as anything major.
Of the two, Stewart seems the more savvy but it's likely that O'Reilly will be the winner of any political debate that occurs. After all, he controls the editing room.
Oh please leave political rants in the comments! I beg you! Please, please, please!
At first I thought this was just a funny little mashup (is that what the kids call it?) someone did, a "wouldn't it be funny if ALF appeared on The O'Reilly Factor" thing, but it's true! Tonight at 8PM on Fox News, ALF will debate Bill O'Reilly! The No-Spin King is even plugging the appearance on his web site.
I have no idea what the two are going to talk about. Iraq? Immigration? The Presidential election? Cats? I guess the only question is whether ALF is a Democrat or a Republican. I'm guessing Libertarian. You would think that O'Reilly wouldn't leave himself open to ridicule with stuff like this, since he likes to position his show as serious investigative journalism. But this should be fun. I laugh everytime I just hear ALF's voice, and hearing him say to O'Reilly "get a grip on reality!" is priceless.
Something tells me Keith Olbermann is not going to let this pass. A video teaser after the jump!
This is becoming almost a daily thing. But that shouldn't be a big surprise at this point. On last night's The O'Reilly Factor, the FOX News host said this:
"If FOX News is the dominant number one rated cable network, and our presentation appeals to millions, why are we hammered in the press? The answer, of course, is ideology.
We can't find one TV critic in the United States of America, not one who isn't a liberal or a registered Democrat. Most are committed liberals, who dislike us for giving conservative and traditional Americans a fair shot.
By the way, if you know of a non-liberal TV critic, please let us know because we always want to be fair and balanced."
To quote Homer Simpson, it's funny because it's true.
Bill O'Reilly tells The New York Post that David Letterman calls the FOX talk show host a "bonehead" on tomorrow night's show (Letterman tapes his Friday night shows earlier in the week). And this isn't the first time that the two have butted heads. The same thing happened the last time O'Reilly was on the show, when Letterman said that he thought 60% of everything O'Reilly says is "crap."
And it's not really a joke or something they planned ahead of time. O'Reilly says that he believes that Letterman "sincerely doesn't like me."
[via TV Tattle]
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Best 'Suits Quotes from Season 4 Finale 'Not Just a Pretty Face'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Episode 5.24 Photos: The End of Alison's Trial Brings a Surprise Witness
- 'The Voice' Season 8: Meet Blake Shelton's Team
- 'The Voice' Season 8: Meet Christina Aguilera's Team
- 'Arrow': Will a Main Character Die in Season 3?
- More From BuddyTV
- Nashville Recap: Happily Never After
- Post Mortem: Suits Boss on Donna's Surprise Move, Harvey's 'Emotional Block' and Mike and Rachel's [Spoiler]
- The 100 Recap: 'It Can't Be Over'
- Empire Post Mortem: Trai Byers on That Explosive Elevator Scene, Bipolar Stigma and Rhonda's 'Betrayal'
- American Idol Top 8 Guys Recap: W(ednesday's) T(errible) F(allout)
- More From TVLine
- ‘Empire' Episode 9 Recap: The Lyon's Share
- What Fueled Lisa Rinna's 'Real Housewives of Beverly Hills' Blow-Up?
- Celebrity Spokeswomen & the $40 Billion Weight-Loss Industry
- 'The Avengers' Super Dads Hemsworth, Downey Jr. and Ruffalo Reveal Their Secrets!
- Willow Smith Wants to Get Dreads and Learn Martial Arts
- More From ET