No Spin Zone
Well, maybe not any of that stuff, but it will likely be entertaining. Considering that I've watched O'Reilly on 'The Colbert Report' (Papa Bear came home) and Triumph the Insult Comic Dog on 'The O'Reilly Factor' (it was edited for content), I can't see this particular meeting of the minds as anything major.
Of the two, Stewart seems the more savvy but it's likely that O'Reilly will be the winner of any political debate that occurs. After all, he controls the editing room.
Oh please leave political rants in the comments! I beg you! Please, please, please!
At first I thought this was just a funny little mashup (is that what the kids call it?) someone did, a "wouldn't it be funny if ALF appeared on The O'Reilly Factor" thing, but it's true! Tonight at 8PM on Fox News, ALF will debate Bill O'Reilly! The No-Spin King is even plugging the appearance on his web site.
I have no idea what the two are going to talk about. Iraq? Immigration? The Presidential election? Cats? I guess the only question is whether ALF is a Democrat or a Republican. I'm guessing Libertarian. You would think that O'Reilly wouldn't leave himself open to ridicule with stuff like this, since he likes to position his show as serious investigative journalism. But this should be fun. I laugh everytime I just hear ALF's voice, and hearing him say to O'Reilly "get a grip on reality!" is priceless.
Something tells me Keith Olbermann is not going to let this pass. A video teaser after the jump!
This is becoming almost a daily thing. But that shouldn't be a big surprise at this point. On last night's The O'Reilly Factor, the FOX News host said this:
"If FOX News is the dominant number one rated cable network, and our presentation appeals to millions, why are we hammered in the press? The answer, of course, is ideology.
We can't find one TV critic in the United States of America, not one who isn't a liberal or a registered Democrat. Most are committed liberals, who dislike us for giving conservative and traditional Americans a fair shot.
By the way, if you know of a non-liberal TV critic, please let us know because we always want to be fair and balanced."
To quote Homer Simpson, it's funny because it's true.
Bill O'Reilly tells The New York Post that David Letterman calls the FOX talk show host a "bonehead" on tomorrow night's show (Letterman tapes his Friday night shows earlier in the week). And this isn't the first time that the two have butted heads. The same thing happened the last time O'Reilly was on the show, when Letterman said that he thought 60% of everything O'Reilly says is "crap."
And it's not really a joke or something they planned ahead of time. O'Reilly says that he believes that Letterman "sincerely doesn't like me."
[via TV Tattle]
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Wayward Pines' Interview: M. Night Shyamalan on Shocking Death and Darker Turn
- 'Bachelorette' Star Kaitlyn Bristowe on Pre-Fantasy Suite Sex: 'I Don't Know Why Everyone is So Shocked'
- 'The Bachelor' Season 11 Week 2 Photos: Punchlines and Punches
- 'Survivor: Worlds Apart': Ranking the 13 Most Shocking Tribal Councils from Season 30
- 'The Flash': The 10 Most Villainous Moments of Season 1
- More From BuddyTV
- Ratings: Red Nose Day Draws Small Crowd, Wayward Pines Rises
- 19 Kids and Counting: Should TLC Cancel the Series in the Wake of Josh Duggar Sex Abuse Confession?
- Is Supergirl the Earliest Pilot Leak Ever?
- Wet Hot American Summer First Look: The Camp Staff Reports for Duty
- Wayward Pines Sneak Peek: Sheriff Pope Gives Ethan's Wife Some 'Help'
- More From TVLine
- Regina George's 'Mean Girls' Mansion Is Up For Sale
- Kendall Jenner Hangs With Rob Kardashian's Ex Rita Ora at AmfAR Gala
- Amy Poehler and Bradley Cooper Get Back into Character for the ‘WHAS' Series
- Vanessa Hudgens Talks Selena Gomez & Justin Bieber's Met Gala Run-In
- Mark Your Calendars: A ‘Very Murray Christmas' Special Coming to Netflix!
- More From ET