The old school a cappella group admitted that none of them even listen to the radio anymore, so they didn't know who Bruno Mars was before they got assigned his hit 'The Lazy Song.' Nevertheless, they presented a version of the song that was true to the original, and yet sounded completely theirs.
There were a lot of great performances in this fourth week of 'The Sing-Off' featuring six of the remaining twelve acts. We can't wait for these brackets to unite into a single group of finalists so we can see everybody every week, though!
So were there really sex parties and swinging in the Kelley home? "You know, it comes from imagination, for the most part."
Inspired by 1976, the era of women's liberation, disco-dancing, the end of the Vietnam War, and sexual freedom thanks to the pill and no AIDS, Kelley balances the fantastic elements with nostalgia.
Reader Diane really enjoyed the series North Shore, and she wrote to us wondering, where oh where did that show go? And what about Summerland? And Clubhouse?
I'll tell you, Diane. they're all dead, and nothing will ever bring them back. They're deader than the love child of the Grim Reaper and a zombie being born backwards into the womb of a vampire with a stake through the heart. They're even deader than my ability to come up with a coherent metaphor to describe how dead they are.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'The Voice' Season 7: Meet Adam Levine's Team
- 'Chicago Fire': 11 Epic Shayveride Moments
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 19: Week 3 Performance Rankings
- 'Sleepy Hollow': 15 Surprising and Unwanted Developments from 'The Kindred'
- 'Castle' Season 7 Premiere: 14 Jaw-Dropping Moments from 'Driven'
- More From BuddyTV
- Modern Family Sneak Peek: Did Haley Accidentally Crash Alex's College Tour?
- ABC's black-ish Casts Jenifer Lewis as Anthony Anderson's Mother
- TVLine Items: iZombie Taps Veronica Mars Star, Pretty Little Special & More
- Showtime's Crazy Ex-Girlfriend Pilot Adds MADtv Vet, Broadway Actors
- Agent Carter Adds Captain America's Dominic Cooper, as Howard Stark
- More From TVLine