The old school a cappella group admitted that none of them even listen to the radio anymore, so they didn't know who Bruno Mars was before they got assigned his hit 'The Lazy Song.' Nevertheless, they presented a version of the song that was true to the original, and yet sounded completely theirs.
There were a lot of great performances in this fourth week of 'The Sing-Off' featuring six of the remaining twelve acts. We can't wait for these brackets to unite into a single group of finalists so we can see everybody every week, though!
So were there really sex parties and swinging in the Kelley home? "You know, it comes from imagination, for the most part."
Inspired by 1976, the era of women's liberation, disco-dancing, the end of the Vietnam War, and sexual freedom thanks to the pill and no AIDS, Kelley balances the fantastic elements with nostalgia.
Reader Diane really enjoyed the series North Shore, and she wrote to us wondering, where oh where did that show go? And what about Summerland? And Clubhouse?
I'll tell you, Diane. they're all dead, and nothing will ever bring them back. They're deader than the love child of the Grim Reaper and a zombie being born backwards into the womb of a vampire with a stake through the heart. They're even deader than my ability to come up with a coherent metaphor to describe how dead they are.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'The Voice' Season 8: Meet Blake Shelton's Team
- 'The Voice' Season 8: Meet Christina Aguilera's Team
- 'Once Upon a Time' Episode 4.13 Photos: Regina and Henry Seek Pinocchio's Help
- Meet the Cast of the CW's 'iZombie'
- 'Agents of SHIELD' Mid-Season Premiere Recap: Unveiling the Inhumans
- More From BuddyTV
- The Voice Recap: Suspense & Disbelief
- Mindy Project Recap: A Nut, Busted
- Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Spring Premiere Recap: Oh, the Inhumanity!
- Pretty Little Liars Recap: I Must Confess
- Reality Check: Agony and Ecstasy of American Idol's Top 24! Plus: Should Voice Singers Show Their Tax Returns?
- More From TVLine