September 18, 2014
by Isabelle Carreau, posted Jan 16th 2008 11:02AM
Oceanic Airlines is back in business starting on January 31. Since the flash-forward finale of last season, Lost fans have been speculating about everything and anything regarding the series. As usual, and even if the cast and crew do their best to keep spoiler leakage to a minimum, information about the upcoming episodes has made its way to the web. Eight episodes have been completed before production had to shut down due to the writers' strike. But rumors (and spoilers) have it that this small number of episodes will be filled with jaw-dropping moments and deaths! Spoilers warning!
by Anna Johns, posted Apr 17th 2006 11:50AM
Holy hell! Clues to Lost are popping up on other networks! OK, it's not really a clue. It's more of a shout-out. But still, that's pretty cool. Sunday night's episode of The War at Home on FOX showed the feuding family flying to Florida in an Oceanic Airlines jet. As you can see from the screen grab, the actual Oceanic symbol was not on the plane, just the name.
If you're keeping track, I believe this makes the third non-ABC show that has given a nod to Lost. The numbers appeared in Veronica Mars on January 25th and Dwight on The Office mentioned The Others in the 'Boys and Girls' episode on February 3rd, and even blogged about his Lost theory. Of course, Oceanic Airlines Flight 815 was also mentioned in Alias way back during season one of Lost.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Sons of Anarchy' Death Toll: Who's Died in Season 7?
- 'Jane the Virgin' Cast and Premiere Photos
- 'The Originals' Interview: Leah Pipes and Danielle Campbell on Their Characters' Increased Strength in Season 2
- 'Sons of Anarchy' Moments: Jax's Path of Retribution
- 'Grey's Anatomy' Episode 11.2 Photos: All About Dr. Maggie Pierce
- More From BuddyTV
- Aubrey Plaza to Voice Grumpy Cat
- Sons of Anarchy: Alicia Coppola to School [Spoiler]
- SNL Taps Darrell Hammond to Succeed Don Pardo as Announcer
- Extant Finale Recap: This Boy Is on Fire
- More From TVLine
- Grumpy Cat Finds Her Grumpy Voice in 'Parks and Recreation's' Aubrey Plaza
- Any Day Now! Mila Kunis Shows Off Big Baby Bump in Short Shorts
- 7 Most Expensive Celebrity Divorces
- Ethan Hawke on Robin Williams: 'It Was Obvious He Was In Tremendous Pain'
- Darrell Hammond Is Heading Back to 'Saturday Night Live' in a New Role
- More From ET