August 28, 2015
by Jason Hughes, posted Sep 30th 2011 11:59PM
With so much great television premiering and finding success in September, the networks had to bump some of their premieres to this month, which means more great new programming all month long. And as it's October, that means the return of 'The Walking Dead' on AMC, while FX tries to capture the same spirit with the debut of 'American Horror Story.'
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' Season 2 Episode 5B Photos: Justin and Mackenzie Get a Surprise Wedding
- 'Big Brother 17' Spoilers: Which Juror Returns and Who Is the Week 10 HoH?
- 'Graceland' Recap: Can Paul Be Trusted?
- 'Under the Dome' Recap: All Hail the Queen
- 'Project Runway' Recap: Metropolitan Mary Kay
- More From BuddyTV