July 1, 2015
by Bob Sassone, posted Oct 9th 2007 4:01PM
- At 8, ABC has a new Caveman, followed by new episodes of Carpoolers, Dancing with the Stars, and Boston Legal.
- CBS has a new NCIS at 8, followed by new episodes of The Unit and Cane.
- FOX has new episodes of Bones and House.
- There's a new Singing Bee on NBC at 8, then new episodes of The Biggest Loser and Law and Order: SVU.
- The CW has a new Beauty and the Geek, followed by a new episode of The Reaper.
- PBS has a new Nova at 8, then a new P.O.V.
- HBO has another installment of their miniseries The Five at 8.
- Also at 8: ESPN has two new eps of The World Series of Poker.
- At 9, Bravo has two new eps of Queer Eye.
- At 9:30, Food Network has a new Have Fork, Will travel, followed by a new Throwdown with Bobby Flay.
- At 10, FX has a new Damages.
- TLC has a new Miami Ink at 10.
- Sci-Fi has a new ECW at 10.
Check your local TV listings for more.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Extant Season 2 Premiere Recap: Revolving Spores
- Ask Ausiello: Spoilers on Nashville, Flash, Castle, Good Wife, Originals, CSI, Mistresses, Scream Queens and More
- Jason O'Mara Teases Complications to Come, Revisits His Jurassic Series' Fate
- Lucifer Adds Arrow's Kevin Alejandro
- Scream Queens Cast Photos: Meet the Slasher Comedy's Potential Victims
- More From TVLine
- London Has Fallen Teaser: Get Ready for Gerard Butler and Explosions
- Rick and Morty Season 2 Trailer: It's Probably Best If Morty Started Driving the Spaceship
- Stephen Colbert Filmed a 40-Minute Public-Access Show in a Random Small Town to Remind You That, Character or Not, He's the Best
- More from Vulture
- Beyonce's Custom Blue Ivy-Inspired Ring Is All Kinds of Adorable
- Hilary Duff Gets Candid About 'Torturous' Lizzie McGuire Years, Commends Miley Cyrus
- Stephen Colbert Interviews Eminem on Public Access TV and It's as Hilarious as You'd Expect
- Bobbi Kristina Brown's Friend Speaks Out About Her Tumultuous Relationship With Nick Gordon
- 'Ant-Man' Star Paul Rudd Can't Get Enough of Fart Jokes
- More From ET