On The Road In America
- NBC has the Olympics all night.
- At 8, CBS has a new Great American Dog.
- ESPN has more Little League World Series coverage at 8.
- At 9, Bravo has a new Project Runway, followed by a new Shear Genius.
- Sci-Fi has a new Ghost Hunters International at 9, then two new episodes of Scare Tactics.
- Sundance has the series premiere of Architecture School at 9, followed by the series premiere of On The Road In America.
- At 9:30, A&E has a new Dog The Bounty Hunter, then two new episodes of Criss Angel Mindfreak.
- At 10, Food Network has the season premiere of Dinner: Impossible, with new host Michael Symon.
Check your local TV listings for more.
Leave it to the Sundance Channel to broadcast a reality television program that may actually benefit world society. The show is called On The Road In America and is about four Arabs in their 20's on a road trip across America, seeing different aspects of American culture.The show is backed by Layalina Productions, a Washington nonprofit group that wants to use television to foster better understanding between the two worlds. When the series was shown in the Middle East, it attracted 4.5 million viewers per episode from countries like Saudi Arabia, , Kuwait and .
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Shadowhunters Adds Being Human's Jon Cor as Hodge Starkweather
- Outlander Stars, EP Talk Finale's Tough, 'Tricky' Jamie-Randall Scenes
- American Idol's Jax Talks Bon Jovi, Beatles and 'Bang Bang' Covers, Her Brutal Exit and the Origin of Her 'X'
- Needy Briefcase Family Once Threw a Lavish Kiddie Party on TLC Series
- Gotham Season 2: Nicholas D'Agosto Promoted to Series Regular
- More From TVLine
- Harrison Ford Flies a Helicopter Just Months After His Plane Crash
- North West Is the Most Chic Ballerina Ever
- Demi Lovato on Battling Bipolar Disorder: 'Recovery Is Possible'
- Taylor Swift Has Lunch With Her Boys Calvin Harris & Ed Sheeran in Sexy Overalls Look
- 'Bachelor' Chris Soules and Whitney Bischoff Call Off Their Engagement
- More From ET