Leave it to the Sundance Channel to broadcast a reality television program that may actually benefit world society. The show is called On The Road In America and is about four Arabs in their 20's on a road trip across America, seeing different aspects of American culture.The show is backed by Layalina Productions, a Washington nonprofit group that wants to use television to foster better understanding between the two worlds. When the series was shown in the Middle East, it attracted 4.5 million viewers per episode from countries like Saudi Arabia, , Kuwait and .
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Project Runway' Season 13: Ranking the Looks of 'The Judges Decide'
- 'Resurrection' at Comic-Con 2014: Meet Jacob's Grandmother, Bellamy Answers and a Time Jump
- [Video] 'Bones' Comic-Con 2014 Spoilers: Booth Traumatized, New Digs and the 200th Episode
- 'Game of Thrones' at Comic-Con: 9 New Stars Cast in Season 5
- 'The Walking Dead' at Comic-Con 2014: Season 5 Premiere Date and Trailer
- More From BuddyTV
- Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Casts Lance Hunter — Is S.T.R.I.K.E. Coming? Plus: Details on Lucy Lawless' Role
- Mary-Louise Parker, Peter Sarsgaard Board NBC Miniseries The Slap
- Teen Wolf's Midseason Trailer Previews Death, Danger and Shirtlessness
- Game of Thrones Adds Jonathan Pryce, Deep Space Nine Alum and More, Casts Sand Snakes for Season 5
- Bones @ Comic-Con: Booth Behind Bars, Remembering Pops and a Return — Plus: Watch the Season 10 Trailer
- More From TVLine