Leave it to the Sundance Channel to broadcast a reality television program that may actually benefit world society. The show is called On The Road In America and is about four Arabs in their 20's on a road trip across America, seeing different aspects of American culture.The show is backed by Layalina Productions, a Washington nonprofit group that wants to use television to foster better understanding between the two worlds. When the series was shown in the Middle East, it attracted 4.5 million viewers per episode from countries like Saudi Arabia, , Kuwait and .
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Project Runway' Season 13: Ranking the Looks of 'American Girl Doll'
- 'Madam Secretary' Premiere Photos
- 'Castle' Season 7 Premiere Spoilers: 5 Major Surprises in One Twisty 'Driven' Storyline
- 'America's Got Talent' Rankings: The Top 30 Performances of Season 9
- 'Scorpion' Premiere and Cast Photos
- More From BuddyTV
- TVLine Items: Justified Taps Hope Alum, Doctor Who Xmas Casting & More
- Elementary Season 3 Mini-Trailer Pits Joan vs. Sherlock's New Protégé
- Did Doctor Who Outdo Himself? Is Dave Annable the Best Medicine? What Are Laura's Real Mysteries? And More Qs
- Under the Dome's Rachelle Lefevre Talks Season 2 Finale, Julia's 'Spidey Senses' and Dormant Monarch Subplot
- Welcome to Gotham: Your Guide to the Good, the Bad and the... Batty
- More From TVLine
- Jessica Simpson Is 'Done' Having Any More Children
- Mama June and Sugar Bear Split! Honey Boo Boo's Parents 'Taking Time Apart'
- The First Person to Get an iPhone 6 Dropped It on Live TV
- This Baby's Choreographed Dance Routine to ''Chandelier'' Will Make Your Day!
- Jason Aldean Tells Relationship Haters to 'Get Over It,' Talks Brittany Kerr Date Nights
- More From ET