Hmm... interesting. If Charlie is well enough to move on to other things, then why isn't he well enough to complete his run on 'Two and a Half Men?' Yes, the mixed signals are as difficult to read as smoke signals.
On one hand, if Charlie Sheen is really so damaged by his personal issues -- domestic upheaval, overzealous partying, the pre-emptive entry into rehab, the sober coach on set to counsel him during his return -- how would he be ready to move on? And if he can't work anymore even with all the help he's getting from the network and the production company, not to mention cast and crew and producers, could he do better elsewhere?
Who knew that the American version of Whose Line is it Anyway? would produce so many game show hosts. We have Drew Carey on Power of 10 and Price is Right, Wayne Brady on Don't Forget the Lyrics, and now Improv veteran and bald Adonis, Colin Mochrie, will be hosting a Canadian version of an American game show.
Colin will be hosting Are You Smarter Than a Canadian 5th Grader, which will premiere on Canada's Global network on October 25th. The show will duplicate the format of America's Are You Smarter Than a 5th Grader, which airs on FOX and is hosted by comedian Jeff Foxworthy.
Other than our occasional snarky remarks about Joey . . . okay, my occasional snarky remarks about Joey . . . we haven't heard too much from Matt LeBlanc lately. Well, he's back in the news, but not for good reasons.
According to a lawsuit filed in Los Angeles Superior Court LeBlanc's former business manager, Camille Cerio, is suing the former Friends star for back pay of one million dollars. Cerio, who claims she was LeBlanc's manager back in 1994, says the actor signed a letter approving payment of 15 percent of his earnings from "pilot and series derived from Friends Like Us (the name of the Friends' pilot) and subsequent jobs derived henceforth". In normal English this means she should've been paid for LeBlanc's roles on Friends as well as Joey.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Killer ABC Promo: Ellen Pompeo and Kerry Washington Welcome Viola Davis to 'Shondaland Thursday'
- Extant Recap: The Unkindest Cut
- Sharknado 2: The 13 Best Worst Lines and 13 Fishiest Leaps of Logic
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap: It's Just Emotions, Taking Me Over
- ABC's The Quest Mixes Fantasy and Reality (With Dragons on the Side)
- More From TVLine
- Fox News Anchor Bob Beckel Calls 'Bachelorette' Andi Dorfman A 'Slut'
- Zooey Deschanel Tweets Star Studded Set Photo From 'Rock The Kasbah'
- Lily Allen Praises Miley Cyrus' Stage Skills Before Opening For Her On 'Bangerz' Tour
- Ireland Baldwin on Social Media: 'Instagram is Behind the Times'
- Vin Diesel Covers Sam Smith... And Yes, It's Everything.
- More From ET