July 31, 2014
by Isabelle Carreau, posted Feb 1st 2010 12:35AM
(S06E14) "Stink, stank, stunk." - Lynette to Dr. Graham
Before going on a short hiatus, Desperate Housewives treated us with a so-so episode. This week's episode introduced an almost unrecognizable Julie Benz as stripper Robin (see above), whom Susan takes under her wing; offered us a funnily stinky performance from Frasier's Jane Leeves, which helped Tom and Lynette grow as a couple; put Angie and the Solises at odds as Danny and Ana were ready to take their relationship to the next step; and had the Bree-Orson storyline take a turn that I'm not enjoying at all.
by Isabelle Carreau, posted Oct 26th 2009 12:19AM
(S06E05) "You seem like a nice lady. Don't you ever feel guilty?" - The maid to Bree
This week's episode was pretty much what I call a "filler episode". Yes, there was some progress in the storylines but if someone missed this week's installment of Desperate Housewives, they won't be totally lost next week.
Even if "Everybody Ought to Have a Maid" wasn't the best DH episode so far this season, I did enjoy the dialog between Bree and the maid concerning Bree's affair with Karl, as well as Julie's return home after two weeks in the hospital, especially since her return meant that she would run into Nick eventually.
by Isabelle Carreau, posted Oct 4th 2009 2:40AM
(S06E02) "She's like the nicest girl in the world. Who'd want to hurt her?" - Wisteria Lane residents as they learn about Julie
It's the day after Susan and Mike's wedding, but also the day after Julie got attack by an unknown assailant. The Wisteria Lane residents quickly gather on the scene and try to make sense of it all. Who would hurt the nicest young adult female on the street?
As expected, fingers are quickly pointed in Danny Bolen's direction. But did he do it? Detectives, as well as the Wisteria Lane men and us, loyal Desperate Housewives viewers, are on the case.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Extant Recap: The Unkindest Cut
- Sharknado 2: The 13 Best Worst Lines and 13 Fishiest Leaps of Logic
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap: It's Just Emotions, Taking Me Over
- ABC's The Quest Mixes Fantasy and Reality (With Dragons on the Side)
- Scoop: Warren Kole Is 'Following' Kevin Williamson to CBS' Stalker
- More From TVLine
- Fox News Anchor Bob Beckel Calls 'Bachelorette' Andi Dorfman A 'Slut'
- Zooey Deschanel Tweets Star Studded Set Photo From 'Rock The Kasbah'
- Lily Allen Praises Miley Cyrus' Stage Skills Before Opening For Her On 'Bangerz' Tour
- Ireland Baldwin on Social Media: 'Instagram is Behind the Times'
- Vin Diesel Covers Sam Smith... And Yes, It's Everything.
- More From ET