August 3, 2015
by Isabelle Carreau, posted Feb 1st 2010 12:35AM
(S06E14) "Stink, stank, stunk." - Lynette to Dr. Graham
Before going on a short hiatus, Desperate Housewives treated us with a so-so episode. This week's episode introduced an almost unrecognizable Julie Benz as stripper Robin (see above), whom Susan takes under her wing; offered us a funnily stinky performance from Frasier's Jane Leeves, which helped Tom and Lynette grow as a couple; put Angie and the Solises at odds as Danny and Ana were ready to take their relationship to the next step; and had the Bree-Orson storyline take a turn that I'm not enjoying at all.
by Isabelle Carreau, posted Oct 26th 2009 12:19AM
(S06E05) "You seem like a nice lady. Don't you ever feel guilty?" - The maid to Bree
This week's episode was pretty much what I call a "filler episode". Yes, there was some progress in the storylines but if someone missed this week's installment of Desperate Housewives, they won't be totally lost next week.
Even if "Everybody Ought to Have a Maid" wasn't the best DH episode so far this season, I did enjoy the dialog between Bree and the maid concerning Bree's affair with Karl, as well as Julie's return home after two weeks in the hospital, especially since her return meant that she would run into Nick eventually.
by Isabelle Carreau, posted Oct 4th 2009 2:40AM
(S06E02) "She's like the nicest girl in the world. Who'd want to hurt her?" - Wisteria Lane residents as they learn about Julie
It's the day after Susan and Mike's wedding, but also the day after Julie got attack by an unknown assailant. The Wisteria Lane residents quickly gather on the scene and try to make sense of it all. Who would hurt the nicest young adult female on the street?
As expected, fingers are quickly pointed in Danny Bolen's direction. But did he do it? Detectives, as well as the Wisteria Lane men and us, loyal Desperate Housewives viewers, are on the case.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Summer Projects: What Are Your Favorite TV Stars Up To?
- 'The Real Housewives of Orange County' Recap: Vicki and Meghan Butt Heads About Maternal Love
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' Recap: Hurricane Clare Gains Strength and the First Elimination
- 'So You Think You Can Dance' Live Blog: The Top 16 Dance and Two Go Home
- 'Big Brother 17' Spoilers: Was the Power of Veto Used in Week 6?
- More From BuddyTV
- Significant Mother: Did the New Cougar Comedy Leave You Hot or Bothered?
- Supergirl: Jenna Dewan-Tatum to Recur as Lucy Lane, Jimmy Olsen's Ex
- Game of Thrones: Bran's Mystical Guide Recast With Max von Sydow
- Brooklyn Nine-Nine's Cheeky Season 3 Poster Insists Size Does Matter
- The Last Man on Earth Season 2 Poster Offers First Glimpse of Phil and Carol's Road Trip to Nowhere
- More From TVLine
- Jenna Dewan Tatum Is Making Her Superhero Debut!
- 11 Times Gwen Stefani and Gavin Rossdale Got Real About Their Marriage and Kids
- Virgin 'Bachelor' Star Says She Wants to Have Sex on 'Bachelor in Paradise'
- 'Fantastic Four' Star Kate Mara on Lack of Female Superheroes: 'Hopefully That'll Change'
- Stars Share Pics of Their Cute Kids
- More From ET