by Joel Keller, posted Jan 6th 2010 10:09AM
(S09E07 / S09E08) I don't usually do a joint review when two episodes of a show air in the same night, but both these episodes were so interestingly similar in tone, that I felt it was better to discuss them together than separately. Also, I've got a case of the winter lazies.
But back to that first point: Many of you couldn't understand why I hated the episode on New Year's Day so much; many of you felt that it did a nice job of showcasing the med students as well as a maturing Turk and Elliot. But there was something so off about how those characters were written last week that it didn't sit well with me. This week's episodes showed me why. They also gave me a good indication of the pace and tone that Med School should settle into. Just hope it's not too late.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Hawaii Five-0' Season 3 Finale: 5 Burning Questions for Season 4
- 'Bates Motel': The Best and Craziest Moments from Season 1
- 'The Vampire Diaries' Season 4 Finale: 7 Cliffhangers to be Addressed in Season 5
- 'The Voice' Results: 2 Go Home from the Top 10
- ?Dancing with the Stars? Week 10 Performance Rankings
- More From BuddyTV
- 'Dancing with the Stars' finale: Who won Season 16 - Kellie Pickler or Zendaya?
- 'Grimm' Season 2 finale: 'Goodnight, Sweet Grimm' sends a major character to his coffin
- 'The Voice' results: The Top 10 sheds two - Who went home?
- 'Dancing with the Stars' finale: Who landed in 4th place?
- 'The Voice': Blake Shelton and Miranda Lambert perform tribute for tornado victims
- More From Zap2it
- Dancing With the Stars Season 16 Finale: Did the Right Couple Win the Mirrorball Trophy?
- Grimm Post Mortem: David Giuntoli on Nick in a Box ('It's Going to Be Bad'), Wesen Sex and More
- Disney Channel Pulls Controversial Jessie Episode That Mocked Gluten Intolerance
- The Voice Top 10 Results Recap: Did the Right Two Contestants Go Home?
- Ask Ausiello: Spoilers on Vampire Diaries, Nikita, Psych, Revenge, Covert Affairs and More!
- More From TVLine