July 24, 2014
Outstanding Drama Series
by Joel Keller, posted Aug 26th 2010 1:00PM
With the Emmy awards just days away, I'm continuing to pick who I think should and who I think will win the major awards.
Yesterday, I discussed the Best Lead Actor in a Comedy category. Today we start looking at the big two awards, beginning with Best Drama.
'The Good Wife'
Who will win: I don't think that the Academy voters would put 'Lost' in this category, especially since they stopped
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- TVLine Items: Mayim's Candid, Conan Is Beheaded, Big Bang Status and More
- Ratings: Fresh Talent Boosts Taxi, Big Brother and SYTYCD Rise, Extant Falls
- Can TV's S.H.I.E.L.D. Not Reassemble Until the May 2015 Avengers Sequel?
- Extant Recap: Crappy Birthday to You
- Mircea Monroe, Aimee Garcia Join Michael Rosenbaum in TV Land Pilot
- More From TVLine
- Taylor Swift's Love Advice to a Fan About 'Unrequited Love' Is Actually Pretty Sweet
- Zoe Saldana Pregnant with Twins?! (REPORT)
- 'Better Call Saul' Billboard Lets You Actually Call Saul
- Shia LaBeouf Plea Deal In the Works After 'Cabaret' Outburst
- EXCLUSIVE: Kelsey Grammer's Wife Kayte Gives Birth to Their Second Child
- More From ET