July 31, 2014
Outstanding Drama Series
by Joel Keller, posted Aug 26th 2010 1:00PM
With the Emmy awards just days away, I'm continuing to pick who I think should and who I think will win the major awards.
Yesterday, I discussed the Best Lead Actor in a Comedy category. Today we start looking at the big two awards, beginning with Best Drama.
'The Good Wife'
Who will win: I don't think that the Academy voters would put 'Lost' in this category, especially since they stopped
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Extant Recap: The Unkindest Cut
- Sharknado 2: The 13 Best Worst Lines and 13 Fishiest Leaps of Logic
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap: It's Just Emotions, Taking Me Over
- ABC's The Quest Mixes Fantasy and Reality (With Dragons on the Side)
- Scoop: Warren Kole Is 'Following' Kevin Williamson to CBS' Stalker
- More From TVLine
- Fox News Anchor Bob Beckel Calls 'Bachelorette' Andi Dorfman A 'Slut'
- Zooey Deschanel Tweets Star Studded Set Photo From 'Rock The Kasbah'
- Lily Allen Praises Miley Cyrus' Stage Skills Before Opening For Her On 'Bangerz' Tour
- Ireland Baldwin on Social Media: 'Instagram is Behind the Times'
- Vin Diesel Covers Sam Smith... And Yes, It's Everything.
- More From ET