Okay, now I'm getting a tad bit afraid. Last week we told you that, on top of everything else that is owned by or endorsed by Rachael Ray, three of her meals were being tested on the current mission of Space Shuttle Discovery. Now we hear that one of her trademark Rachael-isms is being added to the next edition of the Oxford American College Dictionary. Can enrichment of uranium without U.N. approval be far behind?
The word being added is EVOO, which is an abbreviation for 'Extra Virgin Olive Oil'. According to our friends over at sister site Slashfood, the announcement that the word would be added to the dictionary was made last week on her talk show by the editor of the Oxford American. During the announcement the editor spoke about how hard it was to get a word added into the dictionary. Hence, the reason 'Yum-oh' wasn't added.
You know what this means, don't you? Rachael may be surpassing friend Oprah in the race to rule the world. Yes, Oprah has billions of dollars and millions of fans. But, as far as I know, she doesn't have a word in the dictionary. Let the bloodletting begin!
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'The Vampire Diaries': 19 Jaw-Dropping Moments from 'The World Has Turned and Left Me Here'
- 'Project Runway: All Stars' Season 4 Premiere: Ranking the Looks of 'Made in Manhattan'
- Halloween Scarefest: Your Guide to Finding the Perfect Spooky TV and Movie Marathon
- 'Constantine' Interview: Angelica Celaya Says Zed Is 'Running Away'
- Best 'Scandal' Quotes from 'An Innocent Man'
- More From BuddyTV
- TVLine Items: Bradley Cooper's Limitless Pilot, Vicious Season 2 & More
- Bob's Burgers Sneak Peek: Tina Tries to Scare Up a Halloween Date
- Brooklyn Nine-Nine Video: Terry (and Terry) Learn All About 'Silent Disco'
- Arrow First Look: Charlotte Ross Debuts as Felicity's Smoakin' Mom
- Starz's Magic City Returning as Movie; Bruce Willis, More to Join Original Cast
- More From TVLine
- Beyonce and Blue Ivy Flawlessly Honor the Jacksons on Halloween
- Teresa Giudice's Teen Daughter Releases Scandalous Music Video, But Did It Really Cost $10K?
- Stylish Amal Clooney is Everyone's Favorite Halloween Costume
- J.K. Rowling Celebrates Halloween by Releasing a Wicked, New 'Harry Potter' Story
- Chelsea Handler Slams Instagram for Removing Her Topless Photo
- More From ET