Okay, now I'm getting a tad bit afraid. Last week we told you that, on top of everything else that is owned by or endorsed by Rachael Ray, three of her meals were being tested on the current mission of Space Shuttle Discovery. Now we hear that one of her trademark Rachael-isms is being added to the next edition of the Oxford American College Dictionary. Can enrichment of uranium without U.N. approval be far behind?
The word being added is EVOO, which is an abbreviation for 'Extra Virgin Olive Oil'. According to our friends over at sister site Slashfood, the announcement that the word would be added to the dictionary was made last week on her talk show by the editor of the Oxford American. During the announcement the editor spoke about how hard it was to get a word added into the dictionary. Hence, the reason 'Yum-oh' wasn't added.
You know what this means, don't you? Rachael may be surpassing friend Oprah in the race to rule the world. Yes, Oprah has billions of dollars and millions of fans. But, as far as I know, she doesn't have a word in the dictionary. Let the bloodletting begin!
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Big Brother 16' Week 5 Photo Booth Gallery
- 'The Bachelorette: After the Final Rose' Recap: Confronting Nick and Fantasy Suite Sex
- 'Extant' Episode 4 Photos: An Island Escape
- 'The Fosters' Recap: Brandon Reveals His Secret
- 'Under the Dome' Recap: What's in the Locker is Finally Revealed
- More From BuddyTV
- Under the Dome Recap: Tunnel Vision
- Teen Wolf Recap: Beta and Switch
- Bachelorette Finale: Who 'Won'? Who Wept? Who Spilled a Sex Secret?
- Once Upon a Time Season 4 Casts Shameless Star as Frozen's Hans; John Rhys-Davies to Voice Rock Troll
- First Look: Gracepoint Detective Issues a Stern Warning to Danny's Killer
- More From TVLine
- 'The Hobbit: The Battle Of The Five Armies' Looks Epic In This New Trailer!
- 'The Bachelorette': Did Andi Dorfman Choose Josh or Nick? Plus, Find Out if He Proposed!
- iJustine on the Selfie Making News Around The World
- Michael Douglas Thanks Doctors on World Head and Neck Cancer Day
- Ian Somerhalder Puckers Up for One Lucky Fan
- More From ET