Okay, now I'm getting a tad bit afraid. Last week we told you that, on top of everything else that is owned by or endorsed by Rachael Ray, three of her meals were being tested on the current mission of Space Shuttle Discovery. Now we hear that one of her trademark Rachael-isms is being added to the next edition of the Oxford American College Dictionary. Can enrichment of uranium without U.N. approval be far behind?
The word being added is EVOO, which is an abbreviation for 'Extra Virgin Olive Oil'. According to our friends over at sister site Slashfood, the announcement that the word would be added to the dictionary was made last week on her talk show by the editor of the Oxford American. During the announcement the editor spoke about how hard it was to get a word added into the dictionary. Hence, the reason 'Yum-oh' wasn't added.
You know what this means, don't you? Rachael may be surpassing friend Oprah in the race to rule the world. Yes, Oprah has billions of dollars and millions of fans. But, as far as I know, she doesn't have a word in the dictionary. Let the bloodletting begin!
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'The Flash': 15 Secrets Kept or Revealed During 'Things You Can't Outrun'
- 'Supernatural' Mystery: Who Is the Red-Headed Woman?
- Best 'Supernatural' Quotes from 'Soul Survivor'
- 'The Originals' Episode 2.5 Photos: Nina Dobrev Visits as Original Doppelganger and Elijah's Love
- 'Arrow' Episode 3.4 Photos: Nyssa al Ghul Returns
- More From BuddyTV
- MTV Orders Broke A$$ Game Show and Todrick to Series in 2015
- Sons of Anarchy Recap: Eye for an Eye
- Pretty Little Liars Video: 'A' Spreads Holiday Fear in New Christmas Promo
- Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Post Mortem: Bobbi's Status, Skye's Origin, Fitz's Fate and More Burning Qs Answered
- The Voice Recap: It's Just a Noisy Hall, Where There's a Nightly Brawl
- More From TVLine
- Michael Strahan Looks Ripped on 'Magic Mike XXL' Set
- Neil Patrick Harris, Chelsea Handler Make Barbara Walters' Most Fascinating People List
- Renee Zellweger On Her New Appearance: Perhaps I Look Different, I'm Older
- Matthew McConaughey Puts A Year Of Accolades And Acclaim Into Perspective
- 7 Stars Dressed Like Everyday Appliances
- More From ET