November 20, 2014
by John Scott Lewinski, posted Mar 5th 2010 10:30AM
The most pressing concern for fans of Showtime's 'Dexter' at the show's Thursday night PaleyFest 2010 panel was touched on only briefly -- as if spending too much time on the topic was bad form -- or, worse, a jinx.
When series star Michael C. Hall took to the stage to a standing ovation -- it was impossible to miss his stocking cap. With the other stars and creators dressed to the nines across the Saban Theatre dais, that modest piece of headwear served as the uniform for an individual undergoing cancer treatment.
When it was pointed out to him that his reception might be the first "standing O" in PaleyFest history, Hall smiled, shrugged and pointed to his cap -- as if saying, "Well, it's the cancer treatment."
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Sons of Anarchy' Episode 7.12 Photos: More Truths are Revealed
- 'Arrow' Episode 3.8 Photos: The Flash Comes to Starling City
- 10 'Supernatural' Characters Who Need to Return
- 'Arrow': 19 Moments of Obsession, Pain, Romance and Evil from 'Draw Back Your Bow'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Interview: Keegan Allen Says the Ultimate 'A' Reveal Is 'Mind-Blowing'
- More From BuddyTV
- Taylor Swift and Harry Styles Spotted Out Together!
- Ranking All of the Men of Shondaland: 'Grey's Anatomy,' 'Scandal' & 'How to Get Away With Murder'
- 'The Biggest Loser' Trainer Jessie Pavelka Auditioned for 'Fifty Shades of Grey'
- Fresh Fashion Finds Inspired by AMA Celebs
- 'How to Get Away with Murder's' Matt McGorry: Be Ready for a Plot Twist
- More From ET