May 30, 2015
by John Scott Lewinski, posted Mar 5th 2010 10:30AM
The most pressing concern for fans of Showtime's 'Dexter' at the show's Thursday night PaleyFest 2010 panel was touched on only briefly -- as if spending too much time on the topic was bad form -- or, worse, a jinx.
When series star Michael C. Hall took to the stage to a standing ovation -- it was impossible to miss his stocking cap. With the other stars and creators dressed to the nines across the Saban Theatre dais, that modest piece of headwear served as the uniform for an individual undergoing cancer treatment.
When it was pointed out to him that his reception might be the first "standing O" in PaleyFest history, Hall smiled, shrugged and pointed to his cap -- as if saying, "Well, it's the cancer treatment."
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- TVLine's Performer of the Week: Kathryn Prescott
- Castle Shocker: Penny Johnson Jerald Not Returning for Season 8
- Chicago Med: Arrow Alum Colin Donnell Joins Spinoff as Series Regular
- Teen Wolf: Five Teases from the Twisted Season 5 Premiere
- American Odyssey: Allison Mack Learns a Big Secret From Odelle's Daughter
- More From TVLine
- Hollywood's Hottest Bikini Bods
- 'Teen Mom OG' Star Maci Bookout Welcomes Baby Girl
- 'Outlander' Boss Talks Dark Finale: Jamie Will Never Be the Same Again
- Kanye West Speaks at School's Fashion Show: 'When You're the Absolute Best, You Get Hated on the Most'
- Duggar Family to 'Share Our Hearts' in First Post-Scandal TV Interview with Fox News
- More From ET