July 1, 2015
by John Scott Lewinski, posted Mar 5th 2010 10:30AM
The most pressing concern for fans of Showtime's 'Dexter' at the show's Thursday night PaleyFest 2010 panel was touched on only briefly -- as if spending too much time on the topic was bad form -- or, worse, a jinx.
When series star Michael C. Hall took to the stage to a standing ovation -- it was impossible to miss his stocking cap. With the other stars and creators dressed to the nines across the Saban Theatre dais, that modest piece of headwear served as the uniform for an individual undergoing cancer treatment.
When it was pointed out to him that his reception might be the first "standing O" in PaleyFest history, Hall smiled, shrugged and pointed to his cap -- as if saying, "Well, it's the cancer treatment."
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Ask Ausiello: Spoilers on Nashville, Flash, Castle, Good Wife, Originals, CSI, Mistresses, Scream Queens and More
- Jason O'Mara Teases Complications to Come, Revisits His Jurassic Series' Fate
- Lucifer Adds Arrow's Kevin Alejandro
- Scream Queens Cast Photos: Meet the Slasher Comedy's Potential Victims
- Astronaut Wives Video: Rene Fears the Worst as Scott's Mission Goes Awry
- More From TVLine
- Demi Lovato Responds to 'Cool For the Summer' Katy Perry Comparisons
- George Takei Has The Perfect Response To Donald Trump's Position on Same-Sex Marriage
- EXCLUSIVE: New 'Star Trek' Doc Reveals Patrick Stewart Wasn't Any Fun on Set
- EXCLUSIVE: Donald Trump Addresses Anti-Immigration Comments: 'I Don't Have a Racist Bone in My Body'
- Bobbi Kristina Brown Was Flown to Chicago as Last Hope by Pat Houston
- More From ET