May 5, 2015
by John Scott Lewinski, posted Mar 5th 2010 10:30AM
The most pressing concern for fans of Showtime's 'Dexter' at the show's Thursday night PaleyFest 2010 panel was touched on only briefly -- as if spending too much time on the topic was bad form -- or, worse, a jinx.
When series star Michael C. Hall took to the stage to a standing ovation -- it was impossible to miss his stocking cap. With the other stars and creators dressed to the nines across the Saban Theatre dais, that modest piece of headwear served as the uniform for an individual undergoing cancer treatment.
When it was pointed out to him that his reception might be the first "standing O" in PaleyFest history, Hall smiled, shrugged and pointed to his cap -- as if saying, "Well, it's the cancer treatment."
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Gotham': Ranking the Villains of Season 1
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Predictions: Who Will Go Home in a Double Elimination?
- 'The Voice' Season 8: Top 6 Performance Rankings
- [Video] Watch the First Teaser of 'Pretty Little Liars' Season 6
- 'The Voice' Predictions: Who Will Be in the Semifinals?
- More From BuddyTV
- Ratings: Mike & Molly Slips to Series Low, Gotham Rises With Finale
- Will Forever's Jo Learn Henry's Secret? The Series' Stars Have a Theory
- Once Upon a Time Finale Sneak Peek: Heroic Regina Battles Evil Snow White
- Tonight Show Video: Jimmy Fallon and Jack Black Recreate '90s Hair Band Hit
- Castle Recap: Not Ready for Crimetime — Plus, Did Martha Move You?
- More From TVLine
- Kendall Jenner Breaks Down Over Dad Bruce: 'He's the Most Amazing Man I Know'
- Jamie Foxx on National Anthem Criticism: 'The Telecast Was Off'
- 'The Flash': Candice Patton Dishes on Iris' Revelation and Future With Barry
- Britney Spears Explains Her Nasty Onstage Fall: 'It Was Really Kind of Embarrassing'
- 'Once Upon a Time' Romance Rundown: Is True Love's Kiss Coming in the Season 4 Finale?!
- More From ET