April 19, 2014
by John Scott Lewinski, posted Mar 5th 2010 10:30AM
The most pressing concern for fans of Showtime's 'Dexter' at the show's Thursday night PaleyFest 2010 panel was touched on only briefly -- as if spending too much time on the topic was bad form -- or, worse, a jinx.
When series star Michael C. Hall took to the stage to a standing ovation -- it was impossible to miss his stocking cap. With the other stars and creators dressed to the nines across the Saban Theatre dais, that modest piece of headwear served as the uniform for an individual undergoing cancer treatment.
When it was pointed out to him that his reception might be the first "standing O" in PaleyFest history, Hall smiled, shrugged and pointed to his cap -- as if saying, "Well, it's the cancer treatment."
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- TVLine Mixtape: Your Favorite Songs From Awkward, Shameless, Crisis, Mindy and More
- What to Watch This Weekend: Orphan Black Returns, a Devious Premiere, Salem and More
- TVLine's Performer of the Week: Jack Gleeson
- Report: Gwen Stefani Replacing Christina Aguilera on The Voice Next Season
- Shane West Previews Scary Salem's 'Sense of Urgency and Dread,' Talks Taming His Wig
- More From TVLine
- John C. Reilly Takes You Behind The Scenes Of Disney's 'Bears'
- 'Hawaii Five-0' Star Alex O'Loughlin is Married!
- 'Jesus Christ Superstar' Creators Talk Show's Creation & Controversy
- 'Good Morning America' Promotes Lara Spencer to Co-Host
- Exclusive: Lionel Richie Recalls His Amazing Chance Meeting with Marvin Gaye
- More From ET