August 1, 2014
by John Scott Lewinski, posted Mar 5th 2010 10:30AM
The most pressing concern for fans of Showtime's 'Dexter' at the show's Thursday night PaleyFest 2010 panel was touched on only briefly -- as if spending too much time on the topic was bad form -- or, worse, a jinx.
When series star Michael C. Hall took to the stage to a standing ovation -- it was impossible to miss his stocking cap. With the other stars and creators dressed to the nines across the Saban Theatre dais, that modest piece of headwear served as the uniform for an individual undergoing cancer treatment.
When it was pointed out to him that his reception might be the first "standing O" in PaleyFest history, Hall smiled, shrugged and pointed to his cap -- as if saying, "Well, it's the cancer treatment."
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- See Kylie Jenner's Brand New Range Rover While It's Still Uncrashed
- Chad Kroger Buys Avril Lavigne The Biggest Diamond Ring In The History Of Ever
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy' Review Roundup: How Good Is It?
- Selena Gomez Rocks Some Almost Impossibly Short Shorts
- Cougar Lawsuit: Linda Bollea Sued by Former Boy Toy
- More From ET