October 1, 2014
by John Scott Lewinski, posted Mar 5th 2010 10:30AM
The most pressing concern for fans of Showtime's 'Dexter' at the show's Thursday night PaleyFest 2010 panel was touched on only briefly -- as if spending too much time on the topic was bad form -- or, worse, a jinx.
When series star Michael C. Hall took to the stage to a standing ovation -- it was impossible to miss his stocking cap. With the other stars and creators dressed to the nines across the Saban Theatre dais, that modest piece of headwear served as the uniform for an individual undergoing cancer treatment.
When it was pointed out to him that his reception might be the first "standing O" in PaleyFest history, Hall smiled, shrugged and pointed to his cap -- as if saying, "Well, it's the cancer treatment."
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- MTV's Happyland: Is New Comedy Worth the Price of Admission?
- Sons of Anarchy Recap: Risky Business
- The Voice Recap: The Curious Case of Un-Pushed Buttons [Updated]
- The Mindy Project Recap: Evasive Maneuvers
- Ask Ausiello: Spoilers on Vampire Diaries, Walking Dead, Bones, Bates, Dixie, Chi Fire, Witches and More
- More From TVLine
- Neil Patrick Harris Shares His Beautiful Wedding Pics On 'Late Show'
- Who Will Lorde Choose for the 'Mockingjay' Soundtrack? 4 Predictions
- Ryan Hansen Reveals Why All 'Veronica Mars' Fans Should Be Watching 'Play It Again Dick'
- Jeff Goldblum Stars In This Super-Crazy Commercial For Light Bulbs
- TV's No. 1 Male Meets His Match on 'NCIS'
- More From ET