August 31, 2015
Pam from the office
by Kristin Sample, posted Oct 1st 2007 1:07PM
On the show's season premiere this past Thursday, longtime fans of The Office surely noticed Pam Beesly's (Jenna Fischer's) new sexier wardrobe, make-up and hair. For the past two seasons of The Office, Pam has sported the following:
- button-down cotton shirts (nothing too colorful, mostly stripes and neutrals)
- frumpy skirts (paired with opaque stockings or pantyhose)
- comfortable loafers with low wide heels
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Awkward Season Premiere Recap: Naked and Betrayed
- Jane the Virgin Casts Pop Star Kesha as Jane's New [Spoiler] in Season 2
- All My Children Vet Vincent Irizarry Joins Days of Our Lives — Get Details
- Scream Boss on Wes Craven's Death: 'We Were Sucker-Punched'
- Under the Dome End Date Set, Series Finale to Air Sept. 10
- More From TVLine
- Jennifer Aniston Wears Nothing But a Towel in Georgia
- Emmy Rossum Is Engaged to 'Mr. Robot' Creator Sam Esmail -- See What He Said!
- If Kanye West Runs for President in 2020, Here Are 8 VP Candidates He Should Consider
- Katie Holmes Looks Dramatically Different While Holding a Gun in Chilling New On-Set Photo
- Julia Roberts Steps Out With Family -- See How Big Her Kids Have Grown!
- More From ET