Watch the video after the jump.
Anderson was on 'The Ellen DeGeneres Show' (weekdays, syndicated) in a skintight dress which, when she sat down, revealed just a little too much. That didn't bother DeGeneres -- "I'm not worried about me, I'm worried about the people there," DeGeneres said, pointing to the audience. Later, Anderson said that her outfits for 'Dancing With the Stars' were even more revealing and DeGeneres, worried that Anderson would have a wardrobe malfunction, gave her some Ellen DeGeneres pasties -- just in case. And, lastly, DeGeneres was concerned that Anderson might be too top-heavy for dancing.
Watch the video after the jump.
This year, there aren't any outsized fan bases among the participants, as there was last season with Donny Osmond, who took home the show's mirror-ball trophy over competition that was a little more polished on the dance floor. Hopefully, that means the results will be decided more by dance ability than popularity. Here's how we rank the season 10 contestants and their odds of winning:
Before YouTube, camera phones and celebreality-TV, the best Hollywood catfights, feuds and fracases happened behind the scenes.
Some of the most salacious scandals were never caught on camera, but their fallout is the stuff of legend.
We dig deep -- from before the advent of the Internet and since -- to name our picks for TV's top 20 off-screen scandals of all time.
It looks like the proposed Pam Anderson/Rick Solomon reality show is off the tables. Apparently, according to the NY Post, Pam actually thought producers were approaching her to do a show about her being in a big Vegas productions and not about her purported rampant sex life. On her site she says she "WAS considering" it but "not my family life. (Never my kids)."
Come on, Pam. Remember why you're famous. Playboy, running on the beach in slow motion, a special little love video you made with Tommy Lee. You think anyone really cares about that Vegas show crap? How funny that sources were saying "Think Nick and Jessica's show, but with a lot more sex and a crazier family life" while Pam was thinking "not my family life. (Never my kids)." Did they already start filming? Did she not notice cameras in her house? "Oh don't worry, Pam, we're not filming right now, just testing the lighting. Would you mind rolling over to this side of the bed? That's great, now drop the sheet down a bit. Yeah, that's perfect ... for the lighting."
What's happening on other blogs via the interweb.
- If you missed the video of Tyra Banks talking about her farts, here it is.
- Is Pam Anderson getting married again?
- NBC's Jeff Zucker just bought Kitty Carlisle's place.
- George Michael is going to appear in a few episodes of the new ABC show Eli Stone.
- Our friends at Cinematical have info on the first video from the Sex and the City movie.
- Did ex-Lost star Michelle Rodriguez violate the terms of her probation?
- David Letterman asked Paris Hilton about prison the other night - a lot. Here's the video.
- Entertainment Weekly's PopWatch blog asks: who's the weakest link on Heroes?
Several years ago, a friend and I were sitting around watching a Baywatch repeat and amazed at the fact that Scott Baio had dated half the cast, and we called it "Baiowatch." I'm sure we weren't the first to come up with that moniker, and we weren't the last: the ex-Happy Days star is shopping around an autobiography of his love life, and it has the same title!
For the record, Baio dated Pam Anderson, Nicole Eggert, Heather Locklear, Happy Days/Joanie Loves Chachi costar Erin Moran (who he lost his virginity to), Erika Eleniak, Desperate Housewives star Nicollette Sheridan, Beverly D'Angelo, and Denise Richards. Wow.
Oh, and Liza Minnelli wanted his sperm so she could have a kid.
Several publishers have passed on the book, but Baio is still trying.
Yup, the short-lived Pamela Anderson FOX sitcom (short-lived, but still somehow made it to 14 aired episodes, scattered around the schedule) is coming to DVD in a "complete series" set on December 12.
The press release for this is so over the top: "Determined to prove she has ample talents beyond her ample talents...this hip, hilarious comedy...you'll bust out laughing!" Yeah, whatever.
The set is going to include 5 unaired episodes. Those must have been the brilliant, really funny ones. There will also be a few features on it, including something called "Nipplegate" and "Show Us Your Bloopers."
Yeah, right, big deal; everyone's seen her naked. But this time, she'll be naked in the window of Stella McCartney's clothing store in London. She is putting on the show, where she will be displayed with other naked models, to protest the use of fur in fashion. The display will last for about ten minutes.
Or you can just pick up about a dozen back issues of Playboy, or that video with Tommy Lee, and just say to yourself "Yeah, fur sucks." Same difference.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'The Walking Dead' Season 4 Episode Photos
- 'True Detective' Season 1 Finale Recap: Rust and Marty Bond Over Crazy
- 'The Real Housewives of Atlanta' Recap: Kenya Kills NeNe with Kindness
- 'Once Upon a Time' Mid-Season Premiere Recap: All Roads Lead to Storybrooke
- 'Resurrection' Review: A Mysterious and Intriguing Drama
- More From BuddyTV
- 'Cosmos' review: Neil deGrasse Tyson brings brilliant science, questionable history to the world
- 'Once Upon a Time' post mortem: Edward Kitsis, Adam Horowitz tease what's next
- 'Saturday Night Live': Louis C.K. to host for second time on March 29
- 'Cosmos: A Spacetime Odyssey': Neil deGrasse Tyson and Seth MacFarlane traverse time and space
- 'Anger Management': Charlie Sheen delays production by not showing up to set
- More From Zap2it