November 20, 2014
by Denette Wilford, posted Nov 14th 2011 3:25PM
Think of actresses who can convincingly play the Virgin Mary. Got it? OK, who made the cut? Emma Watson? Chloe Moretz? Dakota Fanning? Mary was supposed to be about 14 years old when Jesus was born; otherwise, if she were older, names like Meryl Streep and Kate Winslet may have popped up.
But how about Pamela Anderson? Yep, that Pamela Anderson. Well, it's happening in Canada, and for a Christmas special, no less.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 10 'Supernatural' Characters Who Need to Return
- 'Arrow': 19 Moments of Obsession, Pain, Romance and Evil from 'Draw Back Your Bow'
- 'How to Get Away with Murder' Suspects: Who Killed Sam?
- [Video] 'Covert Affairs' Exclusive Clip: Joan and Ryan Team Up to Find Auggie
- 'Sons of Anarchy': 15 Devastating Moments for Jax in 'Suits of Woe'
- More From BuddyTV
- HTGAWM's Tom Verica on Playing Dead, Kissing Bonnie and Snapping That Sexy, Shirtless Selfie
- Secrets and Lies First Look: ABC's New Ryan Phillippe Drama Unveils Killer Promo #WhoKilledTom
- Austin & Ally Sneak Peek: Season Finale Springs a Big Surprise.... Twice
- TVLine Items: Jon Hamm Returns to Parks, TV Land Pulls Cosby and More
- SNL's December Hosts: James Franco, Martin Freeman and Amy Adams
- More From TVLine
- 'The Graduate' Director Mike Nichols Passes Away at 83
- Rob Kardashian Is Selling Onesies Now
- Golden Retriever Epically Fails During Dog Show, Wins All Our Hearts in the Process
- Sean Hayes Marries Longtime Partner After 8 Years of Dating
- Whoopi Goldberg Breaks Down Sobbing Over Director Mike Nichols' Death
- More From ET