January 28, 2015
by Michael Pascua, posted Apr 21st 2010 9:00PM
(S14E07) I thought I had reached my quota of hair growing out of a woman's breasts this season with 'Project Runway,' but 'America's Next Top Model' just trumped Amy's hairy breast outfit by miles. This week, between the drama at the house and a drag Tyra Banks, the girls had to make full dresses made out of hair look good. Sadly, most of them looked horrible, but Tyra and her judging panel were not looking at the same photos as I was.
by Michael Pascua, posted Apr 8th 2010 1:03AM
(S14E05) When 'America's Next Top Model' starts off with a statement about drinking pickle juice and bodily functions, you know there will be something really odd about the episode. Anslee continues to cry through most of the episode, but fortunately for her, Tyra isn't done with airing her emotions on the show, and she doesn't even land in the bottom three.
My biggest concern for this show is the fact that Angelea gets high amounts of praise for looking heavily transsexual. I'm not sure if I get her whole appeal. Whereas Cycle 8 winner Jaslene could look drag, she understood her angles and fixed her chin by the end. Angelea still hasn't been given enough criticism about looking more feminine and could be the winner for 'RuPaul's Drag Race.'
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Best 'Supernatural' Quotes from 'There's No Place Like Home'
- 11 Times 'The 100' Gave Me Nightmares
- 6 Reasons to Watch 'The Americans' Season 3
- 'Suits' Interview: Sarah Rafferty on Louis' Rage, Collateral Damage, Fun Flashback and More!
- 'The Bachelor' Family Blogs: A Tale of Two Ashleys
- More From BuddyTV
- Pretty Little Liars Recap: Freezer Burn
- Criminal Minds Spinoff Pilot Adds Walking Dead's Tyler James Williams
- Post Mortem: Flash Boss on Wells' Agenda, Joe's Secret, Barry's New Girl
- HTGAWM EP Teases 'Murder Night' Fallout, Connor's 'Changed' Sex Life and Michaela's Wedding Woes
- Pilot News: CBS Orders Code Black Drama, Based on ER Documentary
- More From TVLine