October 8, 2015
by Allison Waldman, posted Jan 9th 2009 12:06PM
You think the recession hasn't hit the TV industry yet? Here's some proof it has: the stars of How I Met Your Mother received pay raises...but not the kind of big money you've heard about in years gone by. The ensemble of five, Josh Radnor, Jason Segel, Cobie Smulders, Neil Patrick Harris and Alyson Hannigan renegotiated with the producers (20th Century Fox TV) to boost their salaries to $90,000-$120,000 per episode. That's still a lot of money in today's economic strife, but compared to Two and a Half Men's Charlie Sheen's $825,000 per ep, it's downright modest.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'The Vampire Diaries' Episode 7.4 Photos: The Heaven and Hell Ball
- 'Scandal' Recap: How to Handle the Affair
- 'How to Get Away with Murder' Episode 2.4 Photos: What Does Wes Find Out About Rebecca's 'Disappearance'?
- 'Bones' Recap: A Grieving and Ballsy Hero Comes Home
- 'Arrow' Season 4 Premiere: 17 Shocking Moments from 'Green Arrow'
- More From BuddyTV
- How to Get Away With Murder Recap: 'Tonya, You Negligent Slut!'
- Scandal Recap: White House Frown
- Heroes Reborn Recap: Suicide Squad
- Sleepy Hollow Recap: Secrets and Spies, Plus: The Witnesses as Roomies
- The Originals Premiere: EP Talks Klaus and Cami's Hurdle, Hayley's Surprising Return and That Twisted Prophecy
- More From TVLine
- D.A. Requested Bobbi Kristina Brown's Autopsy Be Sealed for Fear of Potential Flight Risk, Harm to Witnesses
- What is Lupus, and Why Would Selena Gomez Get Chemo for It?
- Someone in a Dinosaur Costume Totally Aced This 'American Ninja Warrior' Course
- Nick Cannon's Kids Took Him to Chuck E. Cheese's for His 35th Birthday and It's Adorable
- Snooki Gets Candid About Her Post-Birth Bod: It Was 'Just a Big, Black Hole'
- More From ET