by Allison Waldman, posted Jan 9th 2009 12:06PM
You think the recession hasn't hit the TV industry yet? Here's some proof it has: the stars of How I Met Your Mother received pay raises...but not the kind of big money you've heard about in years gone by. The ensemble of five, Josh Radnor, Jason Segel, Cobie Smulders, Neil Patrick Harris and Alyson Hannigan renegotiated with the producers (20th Century Fox TV) to boost their salaries to $90,000-$120,000 per episode. That's still a lot of money in today's economic strife, but compared to Two and a Half Men's Charlie Sheen's $825,000 per ep, it's downright modest.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'The Walking Dead' Season 4: Did Carol really kill Karen and David?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Season 4B key art first look: 'New truth. New enemy. New year.'
- 'The Sing-Off' Season 4: Backup singers Ten hit the spotlight
- FX picks up 'Tyrant' to series; 'Homeland' producers' drama set for summer 2014
- 'Arrow': Robert Knepper cast as bad guy 'Clock King'
- More From Zap2it
- Revenge Exclusive: Lost/FNL Alum Brett Cullen Joins Cast as [Spoiler]'s Estranged Father
- Post Mortem: Arrow Bosses on 'Olicity' Feelings, [Spoiler]'s Return, Roy's Future and More
- Exclusive: Nashville Books Kelly Clarkson
- Reign's Adelaide Kane Dishes on Mary and Francis (Did They?), Painful Prophecy Fallout
- Ratings: Sons Delivers Most Watched Finale Ever
- More From TVLine