August 20, 2014
by Allison Waldman, posted Jan 9th 2009 12:06PM
You think the recession hasn't hit the TV industry yet? Here's some proof it has: the stars of How I Met Your Mother received pay raises...but not the kind of big money you've heard about in years gone by. The ensemble of five, Josh Radnor, Jason Segel, Cobie Smulders, Neil Patrick Harris and Alyson Hannigan renegotiated with the producers (20th Century Fox TV) to boost their salaries to $90,000-$120,000 per episode. That's still a lot of money in today's economic strife, but compared to Two and a Half Men's Charlie Sheen's $825,000 per ep, it's downright modest.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Sons of Anarchy' Season 7 Premiere Photos: Jax Gets Out
- 'The Strain' Season 1 Episode Photos
- 'America's Next Top Model' Cycle 21 Episode 2 Photos: Bring on the Silly String
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' Episode 4 Photos: The Calm Before the Crazy Storm
- 'Mistresses' Season 2 Finale Photos: Can Daniel Keep April and Lucy Safe?
- More From BuddyTV
- AHS: Freak Show Sets October Premiere — Plus: New Plot Details!
- True Blood Finale Poll: Once and for All, Does Sookie Belong With Bill or Eric?
- Tony Shalhoub Joins Nurse Jackie Season 7 in Recurring Role
- NCIS: LA Boss Hints at Plan to Be 'As Noisy As We Can Be' in New Time Slot
- NBC Cancels Working the Engels
- More From TVLine
- 9 Great TV Moments to Get You Pumped for the Emmys
- Stand Up To Cancer: Jennifer Aniston, Ariana Grande, Rob Lowe & More Join the Cause!
- 'American Horror Story': Season 4 Premiere Date Revealed—Plus, Watch the 'Freak Show' Trailer!
- Everything You Need to Know About ET's New Anchor!
- ALS Ice Bucket Challenge Roundup: Rob Pattinson, Anna Wintour & More
- More From ET