July 23, 2014
by Allison Waldman, posted Jan 9th 2009 12:06PM
You think the recession hasn't hit the TV industry yet? Here's some proof it has: the stars of How I Met Your Mother received pay raises...but not the kind of big money you've heard about in years gone by. The ensemble of five, Josh Radnor, Jason Segel, Cobie Smulders, Neil Patrick Harris and Alyson Hannigan renegotiated with the producers (20th Century Fox TV) to boost their salaries to $90,000-$120,000 per episode. That's still a lot of money in today's economic strife, but compared to Two and a Half Men's Charlie Sheen's $825,000 per ep, it's downright modest.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'The Bachelorette' Season 10 Finale Photos: The Final Rose
- 'Mistresses' Episode 2.9 Photos: Toni Has News for Dom
- 'Big Brother 16' Week 4: Cody's HoH Photos
- 15 Reasons to Attend Comic-Con with the Gang from 'The Big Bang Theory'
- 'Pretty Little Liars': 17 Moments of Drinking, Spying and Kissing from 'The Silence of E. Lamb'
- More From BuddyTV
- TVLine Items: CSI: Cyber Adds 'Fat Neil,' Top Model Moves and More
- Resurrection Casts Michelle Fairley as [Spoiler]'s 'Returned' Mother
- Scandal Books Portia de Rossi for a 'Top-Secret Arc'
- Sneak Peek: Can Last Comic's Nikki Roast Gilbert Gottfried to a Crisp?
- ABC's black-ish Makes Bold (Fashion) Statement in Key Art — First Look
- More From TVLine
- 17 Times Lady Gaga Worshipped Her Little Monsters at the artRAVE
- Naya Rivera Marries Ryan Dorsey In Surprise Wedding
- The Rock Explains What Was In His '90s Throwback Fanny Pack
- Miley Cyrus Tones It Down For Pharrell's 'Come Get It Bae' Video
- Zoe Saldana and Marco Perego Expecting First Child (REPORT)
- More From ET