September 19, 2014
by Allison Waldman, posted Jan 9th 2009 12:06PM
You think the recession hasn't hit the TV industry yet? Here's some proof it has: the stars of How I Met Your Mother received pay raises...but not the kind of big money you've heard about in years gone by. The ensemble of five, Josh Radnor, Jason Segel, Cobie Smulders, Neil Patrick Harris and Alyson Hannigan renegotiated with the producers (20th Century Fox TV) to boost their salaries to $90,000-$120,000 per episode. That's still a lot of money in today's economic strife, but compared to Two and a Half Men's Charlie Sheen's $825,000 per ep, it's downright modest.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Grey's Anatomy: April's Mom Is Coming to Town — But There's a Twist!
- Fashion Police to Continue Without Joan Rivers; E! Announces Return Date
- The Voice Season 7 Coaches Hit the Road in New 'Topless' Promo Image
- Witches of East End's Rachel Boston on Ingrid's Killer Twist: What's Next?
- TVLine Items: Justified Final-Season Scoop, Doctor Xmas Casting & More
- More From TVLine
- Beyonce & Jay Z's Best & Worst Fashion Moments
- Shonda Rhimes Slams 'New York Times' Article for Calling Her an 'Angry Black Woman'
- The 17 Most Gratuitous Butt Shots in Jennifer Lopez's ''Booty'' Music Video
- 'The Big Bang Theory' Sneak Peek: Watch the First Group Dinner of Season 8!
- EXCLUSIVE! 'Once Upon a Time': Absolutely Everything We Know About Season 4!
- More From ET