April 26, 2015
by Allison Waldman, posted Jan 9th 2009 12:06PM
You think the recession hasn't hit the TV industry yet? Here's some proof it has: the stars of How I Met Your Mother received pay raises...but not the kind of big money you've heard about in years gone by. The ensemble of five, Josh Radnor, Jason Segel, Cobie Smulders, Neil Patrick Harris and Alyson Hannigan renegotiated with the producers (20th Century Fox TV) to boost their salaries to $90,000-$120,000 per episode. That's still a lot of money in today's economic strife, but compared to Two and a Half Men's Charlie Sheen's $825,000 per ep, it's downright modest.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Reign' Episode 2.20 and 2.21 Photos: Mary Questions Everything After a Bittersweet Discovery
- 'Bones' Episode 10.16 Photos: The 206th Episode Will Name All 206 Bones in the Body
- 'NCIS' Episode 12.22 Photos: The Team is Surprised to Discover Gibbs' New Friend
- 'Orphan Black' Postmortem: Co-Creators on [Spoiler's] Death, Team Hendrix's 'Suburban Madness' and More
- 'Orphan Black' Recap: Everyone Wants the Original Samples
- More From BuddyTV
- Daytime Emmys: And the Winners Are....
- Mentalist DVD Sneak Peek: Who Was 'Scared' About Jane/Lisbon Hook-Up?
- Good Wife Sneak Peek: Kalinda Pays Alicia a Visit, Ends Up in Tears
- Quotes of the Week From Scorpion, S.H.I.E.L.D., Wendy Williams and More
- Cecily Strong's Best Zingers From the White House Correspondents' Dinner
- More From TVLine
- 2015 Daytime Emmy Arrivals Red Carpet
- Hologram Stephen Hawking Consoles One Direction Fans With Multiverse Theory
- The Daytime Creative Arts Emmy Award Winners: A Roundup
- The Best Zingers From Cecily Strong's White House Correspondents' Dinner Speech
- 'Luther the Anger Translator' Assists Obama at White House Correspondents' Dinner
- More From ET