Show: The X-Files
Here is the total number of full episodes I have watched of the X-Files: one. It's not because I thought that the writing was poor or the acting was worse than what's normally seen at a 5th grade play. No, it was because the episode I saw freaked me out so much that my initial thought was 'If they're all like this I'd rather watch paint dry'.
You can probably guess what episode I'm talking about. If not, let me refresh your memory. The episode was entitled 'Home' and it aired during the fourth season of the series. It started out fairly benign: Scully and Mulder are brought in to investigate the discovery of a newborn corpse with numerous birth defects that was buried in a shallow grave. As the episode went on, though, it got increasingly disturbing as we found out that the newborn was the result of generations of inbreeding from a family who wanted to reamain "pure".
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Criminal Minds' Episode 10.19 Photos: Meet the FBI's International Unit
- 'The Vampire Diaries' Episode 6.18 Photos: Elena Reevaluates Her Vampire Life
- 'Supernatural' Episode 10.17 Photos: Sam and Cas Investigate the Mark of Cain
- 'Grey's Anatomy' Episode 11.19 Photos: Everyone Observes a Big Surgery
- Best 'Bones' Quotes from 'The Psychic in the Soup'
- More From BuddyTV
- Hart of Dixie Season Finale Recap: Happy Endings
- Girl Meets World Season Finale Recap: A Date With Destiny
- James Marsters Joins Jenji Kohan's HBO Drama Pilot The Devil You Know
- Killing Jesus Video: Kelsey Grammer's King Herod Meets His Maker
- New Girl Sneak Peek: Jess Makes Sweet Music With NFL Star JJ Watt
- More From TVLine