Show: The X-Files
Here is the total number of full episodes I have watched of the X-Files: one. It's not because I thought that the writing was poor or the acting was worse than what's normally seen at a 5th grade play. No, it was because the episode I saw freaked me out so much that my initial thought was 'If they're all like this I'd rather watch paint dry'.
You can probably guess what episode I'm talking about. If not, let me refresh your memory. The episode was entitled 'Home' and it aired during the fourth season of the series. It started out fairly benign: Scully and Mulder are brought in to investigate the discovery of a newborn corpse with numerous birth defects that was buried in a shallow grave. As the episode went on, though, it got increasingly disturbing as we found out that the newborn was the result of generations of inbreeding from a family who wanted to reamain "pure".
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Under the Dome' Episode 2.11 Photos: Winter Comes Early to Chester's Mill
- 'Under the Dome' Episode 2.10 Photos: Big Jim Finally Learns the Truth
- 'The Strain' Season 1 Episode Photos
- 'Big Brother 16' Spoilers: Who Won the Week 10 HoH Competition?
- 'Project Runway' Recap: Here Comes a New Kind of Bride
- More From BuddyTV
- Defiance Season 2 Finale Recap: Raiders of the Lost Ark-Brain
- Big Brother Recap: Same Old, Same Old
- Arrow Season 3 Casts Glee Alum as Felicity's [Spoiler]
- Fargo Breakout Allison Tolman Headed to Mindy Project for Arc? You Betcha!
- TBS' Ground Floor Gets Season 2 Premiere Date, New Time Slot
- More From TVLine