Show: The X-Files
Here is the total number of full episodes I have watched of the X-Files: one. It's not because I thought that the writing was poor or the acting was worse than what's normally seen at a 5th grade play. No, it was because the episode I saw freaked me out so much that my initial thought was 'If they're all like this I'd rather watch paint dry'.
You can probably guess what episode I'm talking about. If not, let me refresh your memory. The episode was entitled 'Home' and it aired during the fourth season of the series. It started out fairly benign: Scully and Mulder are brought in to investigate the discovery of a newborn corpse with numerous birth defects that was buried in a shallow grave. As the episode went on, though, it got increasingly disturbing as we found out that the newborn was the result of generations of inbreeding from a family who wanted to reamain "pure".
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Complications Cancelled at USA Network
- Pretty Little Liars, Five Years Forward: Where Is Everyone in Season 6B?
- Hindsight Cancelled at VH1, Despite Season 2 Renewal
- Reign Season 3 Trailer Makes Chilling Prediction: 'Scotland's Queen Will Fall'
- TVLine Items: Astronaut Wife to Fox, Miss America Adds Co-Host & More
- More From TVLine
- Stars Without Makeup
- Kylie Jenner and Tyga Cited for Being a Couple of Water Wasters During the California Drought
- All of Taylor Swift's Music Video Boyfriends, Ranked
- FLASHBACK: The Biggest Moments From the Best VMAs Ever in 2000!
- Judge Judy Gives Advice on How to Stop Bullying in Schools
- More From ET