Here's tonight's lineup of new shows and events (all times Eastern). Check your local TV listings for additional information.
Before you question...yes, the entire ABC primetime schedule is repeats, with one hour each of 'The Middle,' 'Modern Family,' and 'Cougar Town.'
8:00 to 9:00
CBS: 'The New Adventures of Old Christine' and 'Accidentally on Purpose'
The CW: 'America's Next Top Model'
FOX: 'American Idol' -- 'Idol Gives Back' special
Discovery: 'Weird or What?'
DisneyXD: 'Naruto: Shippuden'
G4: 'Web Soup'
9:00 to 10:00
The CW: 'Fly Girls' and 'High Society'
BBC America: 'Peep Show' and 'That Mitchell and Webb Look'
CNBC: 'American Greed'
SyFy: 'Ghost Hunters'
10:00 to 11:00
NBC: 'Law & Order: SVU'
A&E: 'Dog the Bounty Hunter' and 'Billy the Exterminator'
Bravo: 'Top Chef Masters'
Comedy Central: 'South Park' and 'Ugly Americans'
Discovery: 'What a Tool'
E!: 'E! Investigates: Bullying'
MTV: 'The Challenge: Fresh Meat 2'
Showtime: 'Inside NASCAR'
Spike: 'The Ultimate Fighter'
SyFy: 'Destination Truth'
TBS: 'Tyler Perry's House of Payne' -- Two 30-minute episodes
USA: 'In Plain Sight'
After the jump, the late night talk shows.
Hulu has been making all the right, super-sweet moves lately, at least in my book. Not only is the site streaming the marvelous British comedies Peep Show and Green Wing, but now Spaced is on Hulu, too. Spaced! You can tell I'm excited because I put an exclamation mark on it. The show has been available on DVD in the States for quite a while, but now that both seasons are online, there really isn't any excuse to not experience it. Is it obvious that I have a weird, almost evangelical need to spread the word?
I recently -- and giddily -- posted about Hulu.com's inclusion of Channel 4's Green Wing, one of my favorite programs. Hulu is definitely on my good side right now, as they also have the first season of Peep Show online now. Those of you that don't have this in your list of British comedies to conquer, you should. Now. I mean, once you get over David Mitchell's extra-weird, giant, almost-black eyes, it's pretty enjoyable.
When it comes to the American commercials, I always like the PC better because I'm a Hodgman fan, not because I dislike Long or the Mac. However, in a few of the UK commercials, the Mac actually sounds kind of mean. I feel like if I were to try and check my e-mail on the Mac and accidentally type my password incorrectly, he'd laugh at me for several minutes and then make a snarky remark about my hair.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Meet the Designers of 'Project Runway' Season 14
- 'So You Think You Can Dance' Live Blog: The Top 18 Dance and Two Go Home
- Casting Bits: Ed Sheeran Joins FX Series, 'Nashville' Adds Riley Smith, Naomi Campbell on 'AHS' and More
- 'Big Brother 17' Spoilers: Was the Power of Veto Used in Week 5?
- 'Teen Wolf' Interview: Tyler Posey Teases a Dark Period for Scott and Describes the Season in Emoji
- More From BuddyTV
- Sherri Shepherd Books View Return
- Chicago Fire Recruits Scandal Alum Brian White as New Captain
- Fuller House: CSI: Miami's Eva LaRue Joins as [Spoiler]'s Wife
- Castle's Stana Katic Teases 'Event' that Shifts Season 8 Into 'Higher Velocity'
- Originals' Nathaniel Buzolic Talks Kol's Return in 'Flashback-Heavy' Season 3
- More From TVLine
- Ashley Monroe Opens Up About BFF Miranda Lambert: 'She's a Very Brave Person'
- Tom Cruise is Not Dating His Katie Holmes-Lookalike Assistant
- Kim Kardashians Baby No 2 Pregnancy Style
- Calvin Harris Could Not Look Hotter Showing Off His Killer Abs in New Armani Underwear Ads
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Wear Their Wedding Bands As They Reunite in Atlanta
- More From ET