Here's tonight's lineup of new shows and events (all times Eastern). Check your local TV listings for additional information.
Before you question...yes, the entire ABC primetime schedule is repeats, with one hour each of 'The Middle,' 'Modern Family,' and 'Cougar Town.'
8:00 to 9:00
CBS: 'The New Adventures of Old Christine' and 'Accidentally on Purpose'
The CW: 'America's Next Top Model'
FOX: 'American Idol' -- 'Idol Gives Back' special
Discovery: 'Weird or What?'
DisneyXD: 'Naruto: Shippuden'
G4: 'Web Soup'
9:00 to 10:00
The CW: 'Fly Girls' and 'High Society'
BBC America: 'Peep Show' and 'That Mitchell and Webb Look'
CNBC: 'American Greed'
SyFy: 'Ghost Hunters'
10:00 to 11:00
NBC: 'Law & Order: SVU'
A&E: 'Dog the Bounty Hunter' and 'Billy the Exterminator'
Bravo: 'Top Chef Masters'
Comedy Central: 'South Park' and 'Ugly Americans'
Discovery: 'What a Tool'
E!: 'E! Investigates: Bullying'
MTV: 'The Challenge: Fresh Meat 2'
Showtime: 'Inside NASCAR'
Spike: 'The Ultimate Fighter'
SyFy: 'Destination Truth'
TBS: 'Tyler Perry's House of Payne' -- Two 30-minute episodes
USA: 'In Plain Sight'
After the jump, the late night talk shows.
Hulu has been making all the right, super-sweet moves lately, at least in my book. Not only is the site streaming the marvelous British comedies Peep Show and Green Wing, but now Spaced is on Hulu, too. Spaced! You can tell I'm excited because I put an exclamation mark on it. The show has been available on DVD in the States for quite a while, but now that both seasons are online, there really isn't any excuse to not experience it. Is it obvious that I have a weird, almost evangelical need to spread the word?
I recently -- and giddily -- posted about Hulu.com's inclusion of Channel 4's Green Wing, one of my favorite programs. Hulu is definitely on my good side right now, as they also have the first season of Peep Show online now. Those of you that don't have this in your list of British comedies to conquer, you should. Now. I mean, once you get over David Mitchell's extra-weird, giant, almost-black eyes, it's pretty enjoyable.
When it comes to the American commercials, I always like the PC better because I'm a Hodgman fan, not because I dislike Long or the Mac. However, in a few of the UK commercials, the Mac actually sounds kind of mean. I feel like if I were to try and check my e-mail on the Mac and accidentally type my password incorrectly, he'd laugh at me for several minutes and then make a snarky remark about my hair.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Hart of Dixie' Season 4 Premiere Photos: All About Zoe and Wade
- 'Supernatural' Episode 10.8 Photos: A Sheriff's Retreat
- 'The Originals': 15 Moments of Love, Death and Reunions From 'The Brothers That Care Forgot'
- 'Sleepy Hollow': 15 Moments of Ichabod?s Identity Crisis From 'Magnum Opus'
- 'Castle': 18 Times Espo Was the Man in 'Kill Switch'
- More From BuddyTV
- Reese Witherspoon and Nicole Kidman to Star in Big Little Lies Limited Series; David E. Kelley to Serve as Writer/Showrunner
- Supernatural Sneak Peek: Meet the Winchesters' Witchy New Big Bad
- TVLine Items: POI Spies Fringe Alum, Once Princess to Badlands and More
- Hart of Dixie Season 4 Bumped Up to December; See 9 New Premiere Photos
- Girlfriends' Guide to Divorce: A Dishy Lisa Edelstein Drinks with Andy Cohen in Fun Series-Prequel Clip
- More From TVLine
- 'Jurassic World' Trailer Debuts: Chris Pratt vs. Hybrid Dinos!
- The Vamps Want To Collaborate With Ed Sheeran, Join Teens for Jeans Campaign!
- The Shortest Leading Men in Hollywood
- Jennifer Aniston Pranks Reporter Into Thinking He's Having the Worst Interview Ever
- Hugh Jackman Plays a Terrifying Blackbeard in New 'Pan' Trailer
- More From ET