September 2, 2015
by Annie Wu, posted Oct 23rd 2009 3:32AM
(S05E06) Ooh! Things I learned in high school! This episode of It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia was presented as a frame story, just like The Canterbury Tales. Did the gang out-Chaucer Chaucer!? Well, no, but it was a lot funnier than the Wife of Bath, I can promise you that.
There were a lot of excellent moments (read on to find out who won the "Best Retch-Face" award, which is as coveted as it is imaginary) and they made for a solid episode, though not one to immediately jump into my favorites. Admittedly, that's an unreasonable weekly expectation anyway. Oh well. At least we got some Greenman.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Meet the Teams of 'The Amazing Race' Season 27
- 'America's Got Talent' Renewed for Season 11
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 21 Cast: 13 Couples Revealed with Paula Deen
- 'America's Got Talent' Predictions: Which 5 Acts Will Advance to the Top 10?
- 'RHOA' Kicks Off Season 7 with Physical Brawl
- More From BuddyTV
- Does Arrow's Season 4 Poster Earn 'Higher' Marks Than Last Year's?
- Sons of Anarchy Vet Theo Rossi Joins Marvel's Luke Cage as [Spoiler]
- Scream Queens' Killer Opening Credits Unmasked
- Supernatural Season 11 First Look: Sam and Cas Are Bruised, Bloody — Plus: Crowley's Fate Revealed!
- Amazing Race 27: 'Kardashians,' Jets Cheerleaders, Paparazzi Among Cast
- More From TVLine
- Miranda Lambert Lip Syncs 'Bad Blood' and Is All Smiles With Luke Bryan at ACM Honors
- MTV Honors Horror Legend Wes Craven in 'Scream' Finale
- ‘Ashby' Exclusive: First Look at Nat Wolff, Emma Roberts & Mickey Rourke as a Former CIA Assassin
- Hollywood's Hottest Bikini Bods
- Reese Witherspoon Lunches With Lena Dunham, Sparks Collaboration Rumors
- More From ET