November 22, 2014
by Annie Wu, posted Oct 23rd 2009 3:32AM
(S05E06) Ooh! Things I learned in high school! This episode of It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia was presented as a frame story, just like The Canterbury Tales. Did the gang out-Chaucer Chaucer!? Well, no, but it was a lot funnier than the Wife of Bath, I can promise you that.
There were a lot of excellent moments (read on to find out who won the "Best Retch-Face" award, which is as coveted as it is imaginary) and they made for a solid episode, though not one to immediately jump into my favorites. Admittedly, that's an unreasonable weekly expectation anyway. Oh well. At least we got some Greenman.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Constantine' Recap: John and Papa Midnite Join Forces
- 'America's Next Top Model' Recap: Which Guy's Got Moves Like Elvis?
- 'The Amazing Race' Recap: Which Team is Targeted By the Other Racers?
- Best ?Bones? Quotes from 'The Puzzler in the Pit'
- 'The Vampire Diaries': 17 Shocking Moments from 'Fade Into You'
- More From BuddyTV
- Hell on Wheels Sneak Peek: Cullen Plots His Escape in Season Finale
- Homeland Enlists Broadway Vet Victoria Clark to Play Key Character
- Marry Me Promotes Dan Bucatinsky
- Tina Fey's Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt Series Moves From NBC to Netflix
- MTV's Eye Candy: Victoria Justice's Stalker Speaks in First Official Teaser
- More From TVLine
- Bill Cosby Makes New Comments on Accusations
- Beyonce Shocks the World Yet Again with Bootylicious New Music Video
- Janice Dickinson 'Disgusted' Over Bill Cosby's Standing Ovation Following Assault Allegations
- Janice Dickinson Op-Ed: 'The Only Way To Stop This Is To Be Really Vocal'
- FIRST LOOK: Meryl Streep Goes ‘Into the Woods' With Stephen Sondheim
- More From ET