April 24, 2014
by Annie Wu, posted Oct 23rd 2009 3:32AM
(S05E06) Ooh! Things I learned in high school! This episode of It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia was presented as a frame story, just like The Canterbury Tales. Did the gang out-Chaucer Chaucer!? Well, no, but it was a lot funnier than the Wife of Bath, I can promise you that.
There were a lot of excellent moments (read on to find out who won the "Best Retch-Face" award, which is as coveted as it is imaginary) and they made for a solid episode, though not one to immediately jump into my favorites. Admittedly, that's an unreasonable weekly expectation anyway. Oh well. At least we got some Greenman.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- TVLine Items: True Blood Star Nabs Amazon Pilot, Hargitay's SVU Marathon With a Purpose & More
- Keep or Cut: The Shows You Most Want Saved!
- The Killing: Netflix Announces Release Date for Abbreviated Fourth and Final Season
- Mistresses Exclusive: 666 Park Ave Actress Lands Recurring Season 2 Gig
- Ratings: Idol, Modern Family and The 100 Rise
- More From TVLine
- Exclusive: Listen To Classic Funk Band War's New Single Off First Album in 20 Years
- Aaron Carter on Hilary Duff: I Would Sweep Her Off Her Feet
- George Clooney Gets In Heated Altercation In Las Vegas
- Chris Martin Cites 'Challenges' in First Interview Since Split with Gwyneth Paltrow
- Avril Lavigne Responds to Racism Claims Over 'Hello Kitty' Video
- More From ET