January 26, 2015
by Annie Wu, posted Oct 23rd 2009 3:32AM
(S05E06) Ooh! Things I learned in high school! This episode of It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia was presented as a frame story, just like The Canterbury Tales. Did the gang out-Chaucer Chaucer!? Well, no, but it was a lot funnier than the Wife of Bath, I can promise you that.
There were a lot of excellent moments (read on to find out who won the "Best Retch-Face" award, which is as coveted as it is imaginary) and they made for a solid episode, though not one to immediately jump into my favorites. Admittedly, that's an unreasonable weekly expectation anyway. Oh well. At least we got some Greenman.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Revenge' Recap: Nolan Helps Louise Take Down Her Mother
- 'The Real Housewives of Atlanta' Recap: Peter and Kordell Flirt with Claudia
- 2015 SAG Awards Live Blog: Complete List of Winners
- 'Downton Abbey' Recap: An Explosive Dinner Party and More Police Questions
- [Video] 'Supernatural' Preview: Charlie Is Back (and She's Bad)
- More From BuddyTV
- Reality Check: Debate Erupts Over American Idol's Week 3 Auditions! Plus — Advice for Randy's Replacement
- Revenge Recap: Is [Spoiler] Dead? Plus: Let's Discuss That Tragic Kiss
- Sons of Liberty: Was the Premiere of History's Miniseries Revolutionary?
- Downton Abbey Recap: Guess Who's Coming to (Ruin) Dinner
- Galavant: Two Takes on Season 1, Including the Mildly 'Meh' Finale
- More From TVLine
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus' Advice to Struggling Actors: 'Sleep Around'
- Are Sofia Vergara and Joe Manganiello Already Planning To Have Kids?
- Julia Roberts: People Were Nicer When I Was Starting Out in Hollywood
- Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux Were The Cutest Couple At The 2015 SAG Awards
- SAG Awards 2015: The Best, the Worst and the Most Awkward Moments
- More From ET