March 11, 2014
by Annie Wu, posted Oct 23rd 2009 3:32AM
(S05E06) Ooh! Things I learned in high school! This episode of It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia was presented as a frame story, just like The Canterbury Tales. Did the gang out-Chaucer Chaucer!? Well, no, but it was a lot funnier than the Wife of Bath, I can promise you that.
There were a lot of excellent moments (read on to find out who won the "Best Retch-Face" award, which is as coveted as it is imaginary) and they made for a solid episode, though not one to immediately jump into my favorites. Admittedly, that's an unreasonable weekly expectation anyway. Oh well. At least we got some Greenman.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- NBC finales 2014: Calendar for 'Community,''The Voice,''Hannibal' and more
- 'Game of Thrones' showrunners know how the series ends, promise 7 or 8 seasons
- 'Mind Games' Steve Zahn: 'Some things don't need to be fixed'
- Tom Bergeron leaving 'America's Funniest Home Videos'; HBO teases 'Veep' Season 3
- 'Chrisley Knows Best': Todd Chrisley lives by, 'You're only as sick as your secrets'
- More From Zap2it
- NBC Sets Season Finale Dates For The Blacklist, Community, Parenthood and More
- Ask Ausiello: Spoilers on Bones, Grey's, Good Wife, Suits, PLL, Reign, New Girl and More
- Awkward Season 4 Trailer: Jenna and Matty Hit the Sheets — But Are They Back Together?
- Once Upon a Time First Look: A Wicked Midwife, the Return of [Spoiler], Sad Regina and More
- Exclusive Glee First Look: Kurt, Blaine and More Reunite in 100th Episode Promo Art
- More From TVLine