August 23, 2014
by Annie Wu, posted Oct 23rd 2009 3:32AM
(S05E06) Ooh! Things I learned in high school! This episode of It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia was presented as a frame story, just like The Canterbury Tales. Did the gang out-Chaucer Chaucer!? Well, no, but it was a lot funnier than the Wife of Bath, I can promise you that.
There were a lot of excellent moments (read on to find out who won the "Best Retch-Face" award, which is as coveted as it is imaginary) and they made for a solid episode, though not one to immediately jump into my favorites. Admittedly, that's an unreasonable weekly expectation anyway. Oh well. At least we got some Greenman.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Lifetime's Saved By the Bell Movie: Watch the First Five Minutes Now
- Sneak Peek: Are The Musketeers Breaking Up in the Season Finale?
- Wizard of Oz Drama Emerald City Not Moving Forward at NBC
- True Blood Pilot Revisited: Bill's Big Lie and 17 More Unforgettable Moments
- The Mindy Project: Niecy Nash Joins Season 3 Cast as Mindy's New Rival
- More From TVLine