The nine-year old saved her younger sister from getting hit by a car, but wound up getting hit herself. She suffered severe injuries and lost a leg in the accident, but her spirit remained positive and strong. One of her highlights in Disneyworld was meeting the real-life Phineas and Ferb, her favorite cartoon characters.
I'm just full of Disney news (or full of something) this week, aren't I? On Monday I asked the question of what happened to the Playhouse Disney schedule. This time around I'm going to talk about the entire Disney Channel. Not just the cable network, but the website as well. For both are tops in their respective outlets.
Well, tops when it comes to kids programming -- an area of entertainment that continues to grow on a daily basis. For 2008, Disney Channel was top of the heap in a number of areas. Not only was primetime programming number one for viewers ages 6-14, but the premiere of the network's newest musical, Camp Rock (which introduced us to Demi Lovato), became cable's top entertainment broadcast of the year. Cable's top animated debut also went to Disney Channel with the premiere of Phineas and Ferb.
The following item is for those of you parents out there with young children. Those of you who watch soft-core porn in the morning can disregard this post.
Did any of you notice something weird with the Playhouse Disney schedule this morning? Starting at 6 a.m. EST you get JoJo's Circus, Johnny and the Sprites and The Wiggles, and those mini-episodes that the network imports from Canada. That wasn't the case this morning. Instead we got Phineas and Ferb, Imagination Movers and Handy Manny. In addition, Ooh and Ahh, and all of the labels that it was Playhouse Disney were gone as well. By 8:00 a.m. things looked to have been corrected as Little Einsteins aired at its normal time.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- September 2014: Don't Miss These 15 TV Shows and Events
- 'Extant' Episode 10 Photos: It's a New World
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' Episode 6 Photos: Brooks & Tasos Arrive to Mix Things Up
- 'Project Runway' Season 13: Ranking the Looks of 'Rock the Wedding'
- Fall 2014 Calendar: 121 Premiere Dates
- More From BuddyTV
- Report: Amazon to Revive The Tick, Starring Patrick Warburton
- Hotel Hell Sneak Peek: 'Everybody Thinks You're a Horrible [Bleep]'
- New Girl Casts Once Upon a Time Prince as Jess' Not-So-Charming [Spoiler]
- Wil Wheaton Project Cancelled by Syfy
- SYTYCD Video: Top 4 Unveil How They'll Celebrate — If They Win
- More From TVLine